are there any good shows left??

it seems that there are only garbage and supernatural shows

about vampires, witches, and aliens

the only show i used to like was seinfeld and thats gone

and the simpsons here and there is good

i just want one show i can watch

after a long day of work

is there anything??

The only regular show i watch is "That 70's Show"... and of course they have to go and create "That 80's show" which is gonna kill the former :rolleyes:

Yeah, i dig the "breath of fresh air" channels, like learning channel, discovery, animal planet.

I also watch metro arts, good shows on NYC life

sex and the city is really the only show i pout over if i miss it... otherwise yeah, tv is pretty dull lately. the simpsons, malcolm in the middle, will and grace and that 70's show are good. i miss the old friends... it still makes me laugh every once in a while tho.

i get the feeling you were reffering to network TV glowdancer since you named the UPN/WB lineup, i know this probably sounds ridiculous to you but Buffy is actually a good show, i know what your thinkin its a teeny bopper fantasy show, and it is partly, but if you just watch a couple of episodes your gonna get hooked. Theres just something about they way the stories unravel, sometimes its just bad writing, but on average they do a good job. But if your looking for something to unwind to after work I'd have to go with Blind Date, quite possibly the funniest show ever.

Originally posted by glowdancer

are there any good shows left??

it seems that there are only garbage and supernatural shows

about vampires, witches, and aliens

the only show i used to like was seinfeld and thats gone

and the simpsons here and there is good

i just want one show i can watch

after a long day of work

is there anything??

]

I only watch CNBC,BloombergTV, Alley Mcbeal, Friends, Will&Grace, Simpsons, and Conan O'brien...

the only show i will not allow myself to miss is sex and the city... sopranos is good, but i dont care too too much if i miss it...

the old friends is really good... the new episodes are pretty shitty... putting rachel and joey together?! come on!

seinfeld is really good too...

passions is a horrible show... but it used to be bareable over the summer... now it is just beyond stupid...

simpsons is classic...

conan is hilarious...

the new shows are pretty fuckin shitty...

and p.s. ive seen buffy... i dont think i missed an hour of my life as bad as i missed that one... what a waste~ :mad:

Oz is def a good show. Sex in the City is def still funny.

simpsons are still funny. Law and Order is always good. Even though they're re-runs. 6 ft. under is very good. 24 is incredible though i missed the first couple of shows so it really messed me up with understanding the characters.

. . . I have no working/hooked up TV's on my floor of the house . . so I don't watch very often . .

. . . There is only one exception and that is The Sopranos. . . I watch it religiously . . . .

. . . Occasionally . . I will catch Everybody Loves Raymond . . . cause it's just TOO close to how my family can be sometimes . . .

. . Other than that, nothing else is worth watching, in my opinion . .Maybe the Powerpuff Girls here and there (don't laugh, it works on levels . .) , but nothing else comes to mind . . . I think the problem is, that most people don't want substance anymore . . yeah, programs like 24 and CSI have helped the world of TV drama, there just aren't that many heavy hitters that people want to religiously watch . . . Law and Order was good back in the day . . . but today . . eh . . . I'll stay downstairs . . .

Was TV ever good!?! Aside from a few choice shows, TV has always been awful, and will continue to be that way. I think after you get past a certain age you slowly begin to realize how bad it is. (Ever watch shows you used to think were great and realize they're just awful??)

As for nowadays I love the Sopranos, South Park, The Simpsons and Family Guy (funniest show I've ever seen). 70s show is good once in a while and that's about it.... I guess only cartoons and extreme violence entertain me now :tongue: