Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shaved or not shaved?

tastey

I just LOVE a mouthfull of sweaty pubic hair in my face and mouth. Nothing beats picking the individual hairs out of my teeth and off my tounge when I'm done eating her hair clam. What gets me REALLY going is when she has pubic hair down to her knee caps.. MMMMMMMMMM....PUBE-LICIOUS!!

I can just see how this one would go:

girl: ohh tastey take me now

tastey: sure, let's just check you out first.....ooh...yeah...see I'm not really down with the whole pubic hair thing, if you wouldn't mind, I've got this razor here, just shave that right off

girl: .......{leaves a trail of dust as she books out the door.}.....

tastey: but...but...I've got fresh blades

R L M A O ! ! ! thats is to good!!

__________________its all gotta go..... Thank you!!!!

I got turned on to whole shaving thing a few years ago by and ex, and once you start..you have to keep it going.

TRUE THAT!!!

I have shaved a few girls in my time. It's disgusting. And by the way girls you have to get under the cooch too, by the ass. There's no bigger turn off than putting a girls legs behind her ears and seeing some asshairs. You might need some help with this. One person to hold your cheeks, apart one to do the shaving.

See Im not the only Nut who thinks this!!!!!

As for me i get a waxing treimmed to a nice square

Originally posted by clo

I currently have a RACER STRIPE....but usually its all ShAvEd OfF...:)

ew....gross...i don't wanna think about your pubic hair!! lol:laugh:

LiLpAnDa is currently trying to grow dreads in her CrOtChaL rEgiOn:goofy:

Originally posted by bulldogd

:blown: i personally i like it w/ a racing strip ..... but sometime shaved .. i dont wanna feel like i'm fukin a 12 year old !!! but it's cool ... keep it clean !!! girls do u like guys that shave ???

rotflmao:laugh: :laugh: you are fuckin hilarious!!!

There is no bigger turn off than a hairless guy!!!! Sorry, but it's just soooo unmainly and boyish...reminds me of little 12 year old boy scouts.

I mean, yeah it's nice if his pubic zone is shaved and trimmed...but when it comes to any other body parts....please leave some hair there so I know I'm with a MAN...

Originally posted by flying_high

There is no bigger turn off than a hairless guy!!!! Sorry, but it's just soooo unmainly and boyish...reminds me of little 12 year old boy scouts.

I mean, yeah it's nice if his pubic zone is shaved and trimmed...but when it comes to any other body parts....please leave some hair there so I know I'm with a MAN...

I don't like hairy guys!!!!! A lil arm hair is okay. But no carpets on the chest or the back:eek: Well groomed man is a good thing...:D

Originally posted by scoob-e

im still trying to figure out how exactly the lady is able to do my eyebrows with a piece of thread...

jimmy you get your eyebrows threaded?!? doesn't it hurt like a bitch??

btw i didn't read this whole thread but i like my boys shaved...im not into chest hair really...as for other areas...a lil trimming isn't a bad idea.