Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shaved or not shaved?

tastey

1. do you shave? if yes, where and how much?

2. would you go down on your partner when he or she is not shaved?

personally i have a kind of disgust for body hair (excluding head hair). i shave/wax chest and pubic zone, completely. i would never go down on a women that is not completely shaved or at least *well* trimmed. if she wants me to and she is not shaved i offer her to, have bought a "lady protector" with several fresh blades a year ago just for these situations :)

Originally posted by tastey

you lasered your pubic hair? :eek:

how much does laser cost? like 2000 or 3000$ right? how long does the hair stay away?

not all of it. but most.. and its permanent removal.

yeah it costs anywhere from 2000$ +

if she wants me to and she is not shaved i offer her to, have bought a "lady protector" with several fresh blades a year ago just for these situations

I can just see how this one would go:

girl: ohh tastey take me now

tastey: sure, let's just check you out first.....ooh...yeah...see I'm not really down with the whole pubic hair thing, if you wouldn't mind, I've got this razor here, just shave that right off

girl: .......{leaves a trail of dust as she books out the door.}.....

tastey: but...but...I've got fresh blades

Originally posted by quest1127

tastey: sure, let's just check you out first.....ooh...yeah...see I'm not really down with the whole pubic hair thing, if you wouldn't mind, I've got this razor here, just shave that right off

:laugh:

Back to Scary Movie Quest... I was just watching the dvd the other day, how about the part where he chainsaws off her pubes? :laugh:

Originally posted by quest1127

moron, i talk to her about sex and my and more important her likes before getting her clothes off. this includes shaved or not.

i feel sorry for you if you´re so stuck up you always find so many surprises when you get a girl naked, i don´t.

by the time i take her clothes off i know if she likes having them ripped off or taken off, if she likes rough sex or cuddle sex, if she likes taking it up the ass while being fingerfucked in her pussy, etc.

my first intention is to give her pleasure and satisfy her, cause then she will WANT to satisfy you too.

however i´m not willing to go down on an unshaved girl. if she wants me to (and she will, i´m a master at teasing ;) ) she has the option to get shaved. good for her, good for me.

Shaved of course. I don't mind a little landing strip to show the way down, but my girl is totally shaven which is great too. And I in turn return the favor to her. Not totally, but i keep everything well groomed down there and the twig and berries and kept shaven for her.

I got turned on to whole shaving thing a few years ago by and ex, and once you start..you have to keep it going.

Peace

I have shaved a few girls in my time. It's disgusting. And by the way girls you have to get under the cooch too, by the ass. There's no bigger turn off than putting a girls legs behind her ears and seeing some asshairs. You might need some help with this. One person to hold your cheeks, apart one to do the shaving.

Originally posted by boywonder77

I have shaved a few girls in my time. It's disgusting. And by the way girls you have to get under the cooch too, by the ass. There's no bigger turn off than putting a girls legs behind her ears and seeing some asshairs. You might need some help with this. One person to hold your cheeks, apart one to do the shaving.

ILLLLLL!!!!! :eek::laugh:

lol then you've been hooking up with some damn hairy girls then? :tongue:

I absolutely despise body hair!!!

Once I started completely shaving, I have a very hard time keeping any hair there...although every once n a blue moon Ill just keep a little itsy bitty bit shaved into different things

I like my partner to shave down there just as well...big turn on.

:laugh: Luckily Itala, my Brazilian Wax lady takes care of everything

Can't stand a lot of hair. But you have to have some hair, I love that soft hairy thing especially if you rub your own pube area against hers uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. Completely shaved is cool too, but u have to take care of it on a daily basis, otherwise it starts to feel like my own face by the end of the day.

NEVER WILL I SHAVE MY CHEST HAIR.