Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep the Asians out of clubs!

Originally posted by witchesbrew

Really??? i have seen a whole lot of you ugly faced jap chicks, no tits and no ass , dancing jap shit to house? who do you think started house music? But I know you are ignorant and dumm as hell, not your fault of course , we have to blame your slow ass genes... Europeans cant dance worth a shit unless they are doing the river dance, and japs only dance when they smell cats cooking, they do the kitty hop...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue:

Oh shit you are funny. Where did you pull this out of your ass? I am not asian, latin, or black. It doesn't matter what I am, but I can dance.

And the Japanese are slow with bad genes..hmm is this why Japan is the leading nation for technological advances. I didn't say who started house and who didn''t. I don't give a shit who did.

We are talking about dancing. You are saying all latins and blacks can dance. I don't think so. I've seen a lot of blacks that can't dance for shit other than trying to fuck the floor and some latins that can barely move heir hips. However I have seem some that are amazing, it is not your nationality, it is your natural rythm. So keep posting claiming your culture is the best at this and that...you sound like a certain group...what was that called ...KKK I think.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

what was that witch? i couldnt hear you! must be all the cum u sucked out of your father's asshole last night that you were gargling and choking on

hey guys-how bout we burn this witch at the stake; a good ol' human bonfire. it'll be fun! we havent seen one of those in a while

I'm down..We could do it right on Exits main floor. Since she loves asians so much, that would be the perfect place. Maybe she will get lucky and do a African Rain Dance and be saved. Then we could just cut her up and stir fry her.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

what was that witch? i couldnt hear you! must be all the cum u sucked out of your father's asshole last night that you were gargling and choking on

hey guys-how bout we burn this witch at the stake; a good ol' human bonfire. it'll be fun! we havent seen one of those in a while

TWAT DID U SAY? I CUNT HEAR U

My what a touchy subject, I think most can agree that they would rather be in a club with less Asians so how about they stay at Exit...Earth...or whatever it will be called and the rest of us will migrate someplace else!

omg. when did so much asians join this club? well anywayz. as far as i'm concerned, just dont go to an asian event at exit. it doesnt get much worse than that. those stupid dj showcases / neonass world? who da fuck are these djs?? Halo halo? wtf?? bunch of old asian perverts still trying to suck money out of lil asian kiddies. and for the other folks that fall into this stupid gimmick, i feel sorry. and don't go to sound factory on sept 2nd. i think its another dj showcase or expo or some other fag name. as far as asians in the club, well the asian section dont welcome me, the whites dont give me the light of day so i just stay with the blacks. shake wat ya mama gave yaaaaaa.

yo its people like you that ruin clubs, not asians. im not asian but i sure know that its assholes like you that ruin clubs. people like you should be kept out of clubs. in case you didnt notice none of the staff or dj's at exit are asian you dumbass. plus asians are mad fun to battle. you ever see an asian break? forget it i bet you cant even break, you probably cant even dance cuz if you knew how to dance you would be too busy dancing to be looking for beef, you want drama then bring it!

i dont agree with u, i like the crowd at exit, it would be better without you tho. yes please go migrate ur ass to hell.

btw, im not asian, im a cracker , not dating an asian too,

Originally posted by trikki

My what a touchy subject, I think most can agree that they would rather be in a club with less Asians so how about they stay at Exit...Earth...or whatever it will be called and the rest of us will migrate someplace else!

Asian Invasion :(

Exit used to be my favorite place in manhattan but the asians have taken over more than half of the fucking main floor. Iam not racist at all but give me a break I can'ty even go down to the main floor because it iz always to packed. With all the fucking money they have they should build their own club.

Big ups to all the tru heads in the white room ya'll know how to throw a party. Mad Props my new place away from home..

P.s asian invasion in the red room now we must do something about this.:blown: :blown:

What the hell is the big deal, yo i think you should all just chill. How can you beef with asians who are always mad chills and not beef about juiceheads who are the real ones who ruin the clubs. if you got a problem with asians at exit just dont go somewhere else. otherwise take a pill and spread the love!

Originally posted by enderwiggin

exit sucks b/c asians are invading it? damn.. I think it sucks b/c its filled w/ ppl like you. If you cant stand blacks or asians move your ass to texas or something.

sorry, can't send asian-haters to texas because us asians live there, too...

:heart:

Originally posted by witchesbrew

I am a fucking HO that got rejected by one too many hot asian guys

is that why you hate asians so much?

I'm sure they hate you back. Fish heads make us smarter than your minimum wage ass. Not all asians are "japs". Ever hear of companies called sony, mitsubishi, honda, acura, toyota, nautica, sanyo, toshiba, matsushita? should I go on?

no asians probaBLY did not start HOUSE MUSIC, but we did make these others. So if you using any of those..I guess u better burn them. they might have cooties on them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

first off.... you white, black, latino people...let me rephrase that.... the retards who's bashing asians on this board prolly can't dance for shit.... ever see them dance at exit...Looks like something bit them in thee ass...... please!!! go to the red room and you'll see !!! we'll or i'll battle you any day ....red room at 2am .... bring IT!!!!

Originally posted by bigwill

first off.... you white, black, latino people...let me rephrase that.... the retards who's bashing asians on this board prolly can't dance for shit.... ever see them dance at exit...Looks like something bit them in thee ass...... please!!! go to the red room and you'll see !!! we'll or i'll battle you any day ....red room at 2am .... bring IT!!!!

confusious say: a battle not fought is a battle won;p

People, please, calm down (I can't believe the debate is still going on.). So you want the Asians to leave Exit and open a new club, huh? Somehow, I can't shake the feeling that if that were to happen, similar voices (not the ones in my head, stupid) would complain about the Asians there too.

For crissakes, people, have some pills and let's just all end this topic. I'll even let you use my purple glowstix as a sign of peace.:shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: