Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only party animal on the board?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey glowdancer, whats up girl!

if you want an exit comp, there are exit promoters around here you can get in touch with (vixxenfoxy, thorinaiello & reach prods). if you get a comp for exit, that bitch shuts down at like 12.

but i have to ask some questions:

1) even if you can get comped at 3 places in one night, don't the comp lists close at a certain time? unless you are at each of these places for 1 hour each before 1 am.. :confused:

2) are you sober for all these parties or are you droppin pills at each spot? sober --- go on girl, that is impressive! ;)

unfortunately, i could never party like that... i like to be awake during the daytime.. ;)

Originally posted by highmay

you have a REALLY bright future ahead of you....fucking idiot...

unlike morons such as yourself, people like to diversify their tastes and try NEW things, or maybe they actually have priorities in their life...

i do have my priorities straight thats why i like to party

right now i have 4.0 im double majoring and double minoring

this semester i am taking 21 credits

so when the weekend comes i need to completely destress myself and party

but thanks for the compliments

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME, SO WHY DO U JUDGE MY LIFE

oh and kitty i do it sober, music is my drug

clubkat and dj pm me if ur going to vinyl this fri and i will see if i can hook u two up

Originally posted by glowdancer

i do have my priorities straight thats why i like to party

right now i have 4.0 im double majoring and double minoring

this semester i am taking 21 credits

so when the weekend comes i need to completely destress myself and party

but thanks for the compliments

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME, SO WHY DO U JUDGE MY LIFE

oh and kitty i do it sober, music is my drug

that's really nice...

you should be really proud of yourself that you were able to recognize the fact that i wasnt making a judgement on your life...

i highly doubt that even you believe you're hitting 4.0 in 2 majors and minors...though if you wanna believe that, go right ahead....

with that comeback, you look more and more like a joke...

you're making yourself look very stupid, so just stop talking...

Originally posted by spragga25

Morning sunshine!! :D

You gonna be at Exit 2nite? Ragga wants to hear about the championship at Daytona...you lucky bastard!

im gonna be pretty busy tonight at Exit...but yeah ill make sure ill give you details ;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DUDE - just got your message! Had to go home and pick up my cell.

I'm hoping to go - but if my hookup can't get me a reduced - then it's a no-go...last second decision for ragga.

I'm not paying that much to go for two hours or so - I gotta on Saturday.

We'll see

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah $$ is my main thing.... (aint bills a bitch!) lol

otherwise i'd be right there next to ya girl.

One weekend I should come down to NYC, we should all forget we even have bills, and we should SERIOUSLY party (2-3 party minimum :D)

Sue, I'd take Jackie, but there's NOOOOO way she could hang! :tongue:

- Craving an all-night-all-day-all the next day rage.

btw Sue, I think we're coming to NYC next Saturday to see Danny Howells @ Vinyl. Want to join us??

Glow I am like u. I don't like to miss a thing and I have to come all the way from C.T it sucks but I still do it. People around here think I'm crazy but your only young once.

Mon- China Club

Tue- I REST

Wed- Serafina

Thur- Eugene's or local

Fri- Roxy or local

Sat- S.F or even Exit or even White Plains early

Sun- I rest

It only gets carzier when summer gets here with the shore on the list at least every other weekend or the Hamptons

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

One weekend I should come down to NYC, we should all forget we even have bills, and we should SERIOUSLY party (2-3 party minimum :D)

Sue, I'd take Jackie, but there's NOOOOO way she could hang! :tongue:

- Craving an all-night-all-day-all the next day rage.

btw Sue, I think we're coming to NYC next Saturday to see Danny Howells @ Vinyl. Want to join us??

hey brian!

so are you CP Boston peeps still planning on making the trip down here?? OMG i did the boston to NY and straight to the clubs drive last weekend -- thank god i dont have to do that. hehe we made it in 2 1/2 hours.

but supposedly some of my ohter beantown friends are coming down nexet weekend. i dont thin kthey would be hot on vinyl. but if not - i am down to go out. (and meet all the boston cp ppl :D ) is jackie coming?

Originally posted by nycchic24

hey brian!

so are you CP Boston peeps still planning on making the trip down here?? OMG i did the boston to NY and straight to the clubs drive last weekend -- thank god i dont have to do that. hehe we made it in 2 1/2 hours.

but supposedly some of my ohter beantown friends are coming down nexet weekend. i dont thin kthey would be hot on vinyl. but if not - i am down to go out. (and meet all the boston cp ppl :D ) is jackie coming?

Yup, looks like we're still coming down (I can't wait... I've been DYING to hear Danny Howells spin @ vinyl. Every month something comes up, not this one!)

Well, if your other friends don't make it to NY then I'll see ya at Vinyl. Jackie's most likely coming... not 100% positive yet, but I'm sure she'll be able to make it. We're gonna have a dozen or so (maybe more) Boston people making the trip, and ALL of us have been talking it up since Danny last came to Boston in February!

btw, Boston -> NYC in 2 and a half hours :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by glowdancer

ok so this fri i want to go to roxy, exit then vinyl

on sat i want to do boo, exit afterhours

and probaby cheetah sun nite

now fri i know people going to all three places but i cant convince anyone to do all three

is anyone else like me that has to do absolutely everything?

damn i need t meet some more adventurous people, haha

If I weren't married, I'd ask you out for a date and do all you suggest and more! Would be great if wife had as much energy as you do.

:cool:

Originally posted by o-jay®

Hang out with Djdanfury. Parties 7 days a week, can't top that!!! :eek:

:laugh: SOmeone just brought this thread to my attention.

I really don't know how I make it to work everyday(Red bulls I guess). But I do go out way too much.

usually i do ....

mon - china

tues - suite 16/ spa

wed - abyss

thurs - joeys/Centro or Saci

Fri - Metro Lounge / Vinyl

Sat - Bunka - SF

Sun - Joeys

As ridicuous as this looks... its true. I have a group of friends that are troopers... Having a girlfriend for 4 and a half years and not being able to go out made me realize all the fun I was missing out on. :hat:

Originally posted by djdanfury

I really don't know how I make it to work everyday(Red bulls I guess). But I do go out way too much.

usually i do ....

mon - china

tues - suite 16/ spa

wed - abyss

Sat - Bunka - SF

Sun - Joeys

As ridicuous as this looks... its true. I have a group of friends that are troopers... Having a girlfriend for 4 and a half years and not being able to go out made me realize all the fun I was missing out on. :hat:

dan we have to fucking hang out

where in nj are u from im pretty close to metro

are u going to vinyl this fri?

have i met u before?

Originally posted by djdanfury

usually i do ....

mon - china

tues - suite 16/ spa

wed - abyss

Sat - Bunka - SF

Sun - Joeys

Guess who let your secret out???? OOPS :D :D