Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need everyone's opinion, will take 2 seconds.

~~~wow this is tougher than i thought it would be! hmmm well the first one is cuter but the second one is more appropriate for a construction company.....besides the second one has an INC. which makes it more official so to speak so i vote for 2nd one!:cool:

I'm sorry but I can't vote for either. There is so much potential in a logo. It's like the company's first impression, so it should be catchy, sophisticated, and trustworthy.

I vote that if your friends dad is open for suggestions, I'll make a quick one. AND no it won't include anything club related..lol:idea:

neither one. they are both fit for a design company or a dot.com. not a construction company. of the two, the second is definitely much better, but it doesnt give off the professionalism and reliability that a construction company logo should give off.

i was recently racking my brains for a real estate logo for days on end. so i know how annoying it is to find one.

Originally posted by magilicuti

pick which logo u think is best for a construction company of my friend's father. there are only TWO options so its not hard

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg

HoLLa

(would be helpful to state why you picked the one u did too)

#2 - more contemporary + a closed form is better

if i had to pick one of the two, i'd say number 2, because the first seems more amatuerish. still, though, the typeface in design #2 looks a little too childlike and playful, because it's too expanded. use a regular face and i think it'd be better.

but i don't think either is modern enough.

I'm gonna have to agree what other people have stated - number two, although there are potentially better logos that could be made. Two is more modern than one and has depth, style, looks more forward.

:hat:

#2 is definitely more finished, but:

1. what do mountains have to do with construction?

2. if you are trying to make the "climb the highest mountain" type of thing (achievement, we're the best, etc.), then why 2 mts. of equal height? if that's not what you are trying to say, what are u trying to say? i used to do brand management consulting so we always asked "why?" for any symbol or shape or form. its cool if u say "cause this is was testing showed that potential customers responded to positively" but i'm guessing u didn't do any testing or you wouldn't be asking us.

if you want to go with the mountain thing make sure that there is a single high summit.

p

Originally posted by magilicuti

pick which logo u think is best for a construction company of my friend's father. there are only TWO options so its not hard

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg

HoLLa

(would be helpful to state why you picked the one u did too)

I like the first one better