Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asian girls (^_^)

Originally posted by deanna11

the Japanese eat sushi, the Chinese stir fry, the Korean kimchee. if they're just eating rice and nothing else, good luck, buddy

the best way to hit on an Asian girl is by saying, "nee how ma", which means "hello" in Asian. she will be impressed a white guy knows any Asian

<---- is Chinese but likes sushi, stir fry, & kimchee :D

"Nee how ma" might impress a sappy girl who speaks Mandarin, but will make an Asian girl who is Cantonese (or speaks another Chinese dialect) roll her eyes. It all depends on the person...

Currently on a Latino boy kick ;) ,

One love,

~kitten >^.^<

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the hell do white guys always want to know if a girl is Chinese/Japanese/Korean/etc.? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. is he gonna bust out the respective fireworks or origami? cracker can't even point out the different countries on a map

oh man, woman you kill me. :laugh:

here's an even better question:

why the hell do white guys always want to know if a girl is Chinese/Japanese/Korean/etc.? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. is he gonna bust out the respective fireworks or origami? cracker can't even point out the different countries on a map

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by genki

Wow, thanks for all the interest in my topic and helpful posts! I have travelled in many Asian countries and lived in Flushing for a year but sometimes it's not always easy to know someone's background from their appearance.

I think it is very important and respectful to discover someone's cultural background, as there are tremendous differences between Asian cultures. Knowing a little about these differences makes for a rich NYC experience. Don't cheat yourself. Ask, read, discover.

About Asian Fetish, I think it's wrong to say that Asian women are culturally the same as 3rd generation Americans. They do tend to be less confrontational in my experience. Also more intelligent, generous, sensitive, and persevering. So if I like the characteristics of some Asian women, am I not entitled to seek those people? In reality, the Asian women I know are very different from white girls in these ways. And by the way, I estimate that there are 6 million jewish guys worldwide, and 1000 million asian girls. So if you're down on St. Marks and you see a couple like this, which one has the FETISH?:tongue:

listen, whitey. let me tell you something about Asian girls. we don't give a shit if white guys are interested in our culture. it does not flatter or interest us. non-Asian men have been hitting on us longer than you've been studying the fine arts and languages of Asian countries. trust me, there are more white guys with Asian fetishes than there are Asian girls who would date a whitey. don't think your "interest in Asian culture" is complimentary AT ALL. it translates to: "studying Asian culture in hopes of getting Asian chick". you know it, we know it. BACK OFF, DOUGHBOY

btw, does your Jewish mother know about this??

you know those Asian stereotypes? well they're not always true

Originally posted by happykittn

<---- is Chinese but likes sushi, stir fry, & kimchee :D

"Nee how ma" might impress a sappy girl who speaks Mandarin, but will make an Asian girl who is Cantonese (or speaks another Chinese dialect) roll her eyes. It all depends on the person...

Currently on a Latino boy kick ;) ,

One love,

~kitten >^.^<

Does anyone know of any lounges/bars in manhattan where I would meet some nice Asian (C/J/K) girls? I'm serious about studies of Asian culture and language and I want to make some new friends. I'm serious. Thanks for your help.

Hey everyone~

I'm a newbie (my first post) and thought I'd throw in my 2 cents...

What most people know about Asian culture is usually transcribed from TV, Movies, etc. Even more, this portrayal is generalized and often stereo-typed in a negative way. For example, the sexualized woman, the A-Sexual Male, the computer geek, and the martial arts master. My point is this...if you're interested in Asian culture great! BUT don't try and gain perspective by meeting some "nice Asian (C/J/K) girls" and calling that research.

Originally posted by mephisto

What most people know about Asian culture is usually transcribed from TV, Movies, etc. Even more, this portrayal is generalized and often stereo-typed in a negative way. For example, the sexualized woman, the A-Sexual Male, the computer geek, and the martial arts master. My point is this...if you're interested in Asian culture great! BUT don't try and gain perspective by meeting some "nice Asian (C/J/K) girls" and calling that research.

Well said newbie...

my sentiments exactly.... i've been ignoring the messageboards for while now.. but this one screams for my response... hehe

i have nothing against white boys going for asian girls.. but if ya think ur dipping into the asian culture remember this.. most of those asain girls that go for white boys are the same ones that detest everything that's asian (not all of em.. ) alot of them are what we call twinkies.. yellow on the outside, creamy white on the inside. so ur basically getting a yellow skinned white girl :laugh:

but yeah i digress

btw i'm filipino and i eat all types of asian food, sushi, stir fry, and kimchee... i lobe kkorean food and sushi the best!!!

also to tell the difference it is hard.. kinda like telling the difference between french dutch german italian etc. but if their darker skinned like i am.. they're prolly from a southern asian country and lighter skinned , slantier eyes from the north.... trust me i have a lot of white friends and they can tell the difference (but only after they started hanging out with me and my friends who happen to cover all different nationalities.)

listen, whitey. let me tell you something about Asian girls. we don't give a shit if white guys are interested in our culture. it does not flatter or interest us. non-Asian men have been hitting on us longer than you've been studying the fine arts and languages of Asian countries. trust me, there are more white guys with Asian fetishes than there are Asian girls who would date a whitey. don't think your "interest in Asian culture" is complimentary AT ALL. it translates to: "studying Asian culture in hopes of getting Asian chick". you know it, we know it. BACK OFF, DOUGHBOY

LOL, that is really great. :laugh2:

Thank you deanna for kneading and beating my doughy formless white flesh into submission with your perfect thin asian fingers and intellect.

But you are so so wrong. I am not hoping that my interests in asian languages and cultures are flattering. I don't care what anyone thinks about that. It is what makes me happy. I think most guys who have written to this thread will assure you that you needn't know anything about asia to date an asian girl. It's the other way around....the reason I prefer to socialize and date asians is that it is intensely pleasurable to learn about the culture, and the language, and oh yeah, the FOOD! If I told you of some of the incredible experiences I've had you would drop your over-americanized jaw and admit that you are wrong.

And as for my Jewish mother, she knows. I think inside she'd prefer me to be with a jewish girl but now she knows there is no chance. My mother is probably the one who got me into this trouble anyway; she took me out to chinese food every night for 3 years. I think she's an egg too.

But thanks for your opinion. I don't think someone like you is asian enough for me anyway. :D You probably can't even speak and write your parents' language or don't know much about your culture's history. :laugh:

Thank you deanna for kneading and beating my doughy formless white flesh into submission with your perfect thin asian fingers and intellect.

But you are so so wrong. I am not hoping that my interests in asian languages and cultures are flattering. I don't care what anyone thinks about that. It is what makes me happy. I think most guys who have written to this thread will assure you that you needn't know anything about asia to date an asian girl. It's the other way around....the reason I prefer to socialize and date asians is that it is intensely pleasurable to learn about the culture, and the language, and oh yeah, the FOOD! If I told you of some of the incredible experiences I've had you would drop your over-americanized jaw and admit that you are wrong.

And as for my Jewish mother, she knows. I think inside she'd prefer me to be with a jewish girl but now she knows there is no chance. My mother is probably the one who got me into this trouble anyway; she took me out to chinese food every night for 3 years. I think she's an egg too.

But thanks for your opinion. I don't think someone like you is asian enough for me anyway. :D You probably can't even speak and write your parents' language or don't know much about your culture's history. :laugh:

hahaah if my mom took me out for chinese food every night for 3 years. id prob turn asian...:laugh:

oh, touche! rice paddy hat off to you ;)

true, i can't write or cook stir fry. i'm about as banana as they get, yet i'll always have white people making assumptions of me when they see my color. and likewise, i'll make my assumptions of the lame white guys

Originally posted by crxtacy

most of those asain girls that go for white boys are the same ones that detest everything that's asian (not all of em.. ) alot of them are what we call twinkies.. yellow on the outside, creamy white on the inside. so ur basically getting a yellow skinned white girl .....

btw i'm filipino and i eat all types of asian food, sushi, stir fry, and kimchee... i lobe kkorean food and sushi the best!!!

crxtacy, wow, so much hating.... what the hell? please examine yourself and your motives for attacking people and fomenting racial disharmony like this and stop. we all need to live together in peace here in nyc/nj.

and about your "lobe" of korean food and sushi, please recognize that sushi is to japanese food as pizza is to italian food (i'm not sure if you can understand that). And stirfry/kimchee... what the hell? Talk about outrageous stereotypes!! You're guilty of culinary stereotyping! As an egg, I'm insulted! Mephisto mentioned Asian stereotypes promulgated in the media... he's probably insulted too.

Anyway, I'll forgive your simplistic prejudical culinary crimes, as long as you try to stop hating on "creamy whites" and "twinkies". Your sisters deserve your love and respect to make their own choices in their lives.

crxtacy, wow, so much hating.... what the hell? please examine yourself and your motives for attacking people and fomenting racial disharmony like this and stop. we all need to live together in peace here in nyc/nj.

and about your "lobe" of korean food and sushi, please recognize that sushi is to japanese food as pizza is to italian food (i'm not sure if you can understand that). And stirfry/kimchee... what the hell? Talk about outrageous stereotypes!! You're guilty of culinary stereotyping! As an egg, I'm insulted! Mephisto mentioned Asian stereotypes promulgated in the media... he's probably insulted too.

Anyway, I'll forgive your simplistic prejudical culinary crimes, as long as you try to stop hating on "creamy whites" and "twinkies". Your sisters deserve your love and respect to make their own choices in their lives.

hey... i don't wanna keep this thread going any further than it already has.. i jus wanted to defend myself a bit.... i was not attacking a single person... perhaps my wording was a bit blunt... but that's the person i am.. i love every race.. i have friends of every race.. close ones... white black hispanic and asian... i am a huge promoter of racial harmony.. my car crew (www.importeknika.com) has members of many races in many states...

and about the food... i know more than just those stereotypes, i was merely making a joke referencing what had been said earlier... but i DO happen to love kimchee and (god i can't pronounce no matter how many times my friends tell me) the tofu soup and also the kalbi??? (the beef short ribs) i dunno.. and I DO happen to love sushi.. i jus had some tonite in fact.. is it my fault i love to eat the stereotypes? i can't have a favorite type of food and not be guilty of culinary stereo typing? ... trust me man i KNOW about food.. i have a very expensive stomach.. Stop snickering i'm not fat lol...

but yeah.. i'm not hating anyone in my reply.. i jus put it out bluntly as i see it.. to each their own.. i love people for who they are... no matter who you date/ hang out with... i hate thugs of every race equally ... LoL

Not trying to instigate.. jus trying to defend myself and not have ppl thinking that i'm a racist person with no taste in food :-D

Geez...I didn't think racism was still an issue till today. Anytime I see a person of any background, I see past where they were from. To hear some of you guys talk about "Asian" people makes me sick. If you were ever considered a minority, you'd probably hate it too. But to judge and insult Asians just because they are asians is downright cruel. *Sigh* I guess we need some dicks in the world to fuck...

But always remember... What comes around goes around. And Asians seem to be dominating the world right now (by number), I'd watch my mouth if I were you... and remember...we have good memory haha :blown:

Originally posted by trancebaby

Geez...I didn't think racism was still an issue till today. Anytime I see a person of any background, I see past where they were from. To hear some of you guys talk about "Asian" people makes me sick. If you were ever considered a minority, you'd probably hate it too. But to judge and insult Asians just because they are asians is downright cruel. *Sigh* I guess we need some dicks in the world to fuck...

But always remember... What comes around goes around. And Asians seem to be dominating the world right now (by number), I'd watch my mouth if I were you... and remember...we have good memory haha :blown:

assuming you're Asian, what you said here offends me a lot more than white guys saying something like, "Oriental chicks are hot and they all look the same." the latter is humorous because it's just silly

what you said is disappointing and shameful. you hate being a minority? that's really too bad. i also wish you weren't a representative of American-Asians. Asians dominate by number? you don't say that unless there's no better quality, which i don't believe is the case

Originally posted by mjr203

deanna11, me love you long time, you party? :tongue:

hey, cracka. you can find me at Exit. i'll be the Asian girl with the glowsticks (are they still doing that?)

btw, i only date white guys who have titties and a budonkadonk butt. serious inquiries only

hey, cracka. you can find me at Exit. i'll be the Asian girl with the glowsticks (are they still doing that?)

btw, i only date white guys who have titties and a budonkadonk butt. serious inquiries only

i dont have titties and dunno how budonkadonk butt looks like but i have hair on my chest , haahaha!! pick me pick me!!!

WOW!! talk about stereotyping. perhaps u don't know much about your own heritage and don't take a lot of pride in it or something. and maybe, just maybe its possible for non-twinkie asian girls to hit on white guys every once in a while. are u suggesting that people should only date people that look like them and come from similar backgrounds? i suppose that since i've dated black, white, irish, brazilian, korean, chinese, italian etc. that i just have a non jewish fetish? or should i assume that every girl i meet just has a jewish fetish cause there's no way they might be interested in me otherwise? obviously, your very provincial in your thinking and seem pretty biggotted (sp) actually.

maybe if you met a quality person they would be interested in your background because they are interested in you - period. everything about you.

now, i don't know about going out BEFORE having a girlfriend of another culture and studying that culture just so i know more about it. but once u are with someone, learning about them is anything but disrespectful.....

Originally posted by crxtacy

wanted to defend myself a bit.... i was not attacking a single person... perhaps my wording was a bit blunt... but that's the person i am.. i love every race.. i have friends of every race.. close ones... white black hispanic and asian... i am a huge promoter of racial harmony.. my car crew (www.importeknika.com) has members of many races in many states... Not trying to instigate.. jus trying to defend myself and not have ppl thinking that i'm a racist person with no taste in food :-D

okay, thanks for the explanation crxtacy. I am gonna join your car club by the way. I know you have plenty of jewish eggs in the club but maybe you can squeeze in one more without offsetting your delicate racial balance ;) ? My ride is cherry red, classic 1992, nissan sentra, coupe baby, with only one hubcap (you know shit is faster that way).

Okay, seriously, now that we've gotten a lot of the racism/stereotyping discussion out of the way, can we go back to what I was getting at originally? The outstanding virtues of Asian women and how to better adore them.

Sexy way past 50. Usually good cooks. Not american-insecure about catering to their guy friends / boyfriends. Usually talented. Often like electronic music. Stunningly beautiful skin, lips, eyes. Silky, thick, black hair. Emotionally tough but still exquisitely sensitive. Super super fucking smart.

Opinions?