Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vixenfoxxy

SIGN the REGISTER if you NEED to GET LAID!

Is anyone else positively *desperate* to get laid?

I dumped my bf (long distance, so I haven't even seen him since school ended in early may) and although I have someone in mind I'd love to get with, I won't do it cause there is potential for something good if I wait.... so that leaves me REALLY wishing for a piece of ass lol

Anyone else suffering?? :tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Is anyone else positively *desperate* to get laid?

I dumped my bf (long distance, so I haven't even seen him since school ended in early may) and although I have someone in mind I'd love to get with, I won't do it cause there is potential for something good if I wait.... so that leaves me REALLY wishing for a piece of ass lol

Anyone else suffering?? :tongue:

You don't have to wait any longer to get with me babe.....you can just admit you'd love to get with me and be done with it. Then you'd get all the ass you want.:)

. . . I just got an apartment, once I spruce it up (and patch all the bullet holes in the walls and ceilings . . don't ask . . ) . . all you ladies are welcome to come over to the Love Palace of Phunk . .

. . . yeah . . :laugh: . . I can dream . . . **frustration** ... .

It's going on 8 weeks! :cry:

What's even more sad is that this girl who I messed around with in the past is offering me ANAL! Yes, that's right! ANAL! :moon:

But I can't give in. I have something going on with someone else. I'm too much of a nice guy.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

It's going on 8 weeks! :cry:

What's even more sad is that this girl who I messed around with in the past is offering me ANAL! Yes, that's right! ANAL! :moon:

But I can't give in. I have something going on with someone else. I'm too much of a nice guy.

Waiiiit a second here- are you talking about your ex?

Damn she must really want you back! :eek::laugh: