Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When you were a child...

luvle02

Originally posted by luvle02

What did you want to be when you grew up & are you that?

I wanted to be a balletrenia(sp) or an archeologist, I'm neither.:(

I wanted to be superman... Until I fell of my 1 story balcany and realized that shit was not possible...

Now I work for Con Ed... LoL talk about a career change... :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

a pilot...but my dad put a stop to that once i was old enough..hes in the airline industry and didnt want me following him in there...

now..im studying accounting..can ya get more boring!?

My father is a CPA... I wouldn't take over his practice for anything... LoL I do alot of side work for him around Tax Season and for all the money he gives me I still fuckin hate it... LOL

I also wanted to be a chef and go to the Cordon Bleu school in France or whatever -- :)

and I wanted to be an archeologist like Indiana Jones-- but female:::Laura Croft I guess ;)

and an astronaut--- and maybe someday I really will be a neurologist -- ::myfacinationwiththebrainandthehumanpsyche::

Originally posted by danamdkny

I was a ballerina :D

what can I say? I am FOrever in fantasy land :tongue:

I was a ballerina too... up until I was 13 :D

But when I was little I wanted to be either a veternarian or a pediatrition....

But that changed as soon as I realized I HATED science and math...... I'm SO much more of an English/History person.....

So now I'm in school for Public Relations, and will be soon going to grad school for my MBA :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

I was a ballerina too... up until I was 13 :D

But when I was little I wanted to be either a veternarian or a pediatrition....

But that changed as soon as I realized I HATED science and math...... I'm SO much more of an English/History person.....

So now I'm in school for Public Relations, and will be soon going to grad school for my MBA :D

..lol...i wanted to be a marine biologist....until i found out they make little money and its not just playing with dolphins all day....

...then i wanted to be a teacher...dunno why!...

....i'm a hairdresser..........:D

Originally posted by misk

..lol...i wanted to be a marine biologist....until i found out they make little money and its not just playing with dolphins all day....

...then i wanted to be a teacher...dunno why!...

....i'm a hairdresser..........:D

OH i forgot all about that profession!!!

I always wanted to be a MARINE BIOLOGIST!!!

Originally posted by danamdkny

OH i forgot all about that profession!!!

I always wanted to be a MARINE BIOLOGIST!!!

...i think every little girl who liked dolphins did!......little did i know it involved science and algae and crap that is gross.........BLAH!

eeeeeeeverrrrrrrry lil girl wanted to be a marine biologist....my lil cousin from Toronto told me that she wanted to become one this summer...i laughed so fuckin hard..all the girls in my elem. school wanted to play with dolphins and wear wet suits all day and be in the sun....

I wanted to be a journalist. I joined the school paper in the tenth grade. Soon after, I learned I have no concept of time and didn't have a chance in hell of ever making a deadline. Now I'm studying to be a substance abuse counselor. It works for me because I find that junkies aren't in any hurry to get rehabilitated.

Originally posted by luvle02

What did you want to be when you grew up & are you that?

I wanted to be a detective or a writer.

Right now I'm still in college and I work at a law firm doing bullshit.

My majors are psychology and english.. looks like I still have a shot at both of those. ;)

i wanted to be a doctor, even took classes outside school to prep for it...then 11th grade, we dissected a live sheep for one of my agriculture classes....and that was it....then a classmate of mine died in a bus explosion....i went to a demonstration, met some politicians....and now i study politics.

Originally posted by sassa

...then 11th grade, we dissected a live sheep for one of my agriculture classes....and that was it...

the sheep was alive when you dissected it :eek: ?????????

i wanted to be a backup singer, work in the post office, a saxophonist in a horn section, dancer (i took tap, modern, ballet, square :laugh: , then took balinese and african later in life), and photographer.

i went to art school and got my b.f.a. in photography, but currently work at a camera store/photo lab.