Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Tony Draper Drama, can we end it?

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

i didnt know you were on this board Opa...

im on every board lol

whos this?

if i kno u why u makin fun of mike bugout ?

thats my boy ryte there

and wtf did i miss?

and ill stick up for tony any day of the week...tonys my boy also

im not on a bandwagon nor have i ever

i respect tony as a dj n a person

hes a really nice guy and this thread needs to die n be buried

• 2 years later...

In support of Draper he was the first DJ i saw and i followed his party for awhile. He could hold a crowd allt he way until the early hours of the morning and fill one of the largest clubs around elements aside. I've seen many Dj's more popular then him that do not pull those size crowds on friday or saturday nights. He has a cult following in the time of "Exit Vs. Soundfactory". He alose remained the friday night resident while over time the saturday night residents would change. Havent seen in since exit but theres alot of other Dj's and party's to see but i did have fun while i saw him. And ojeda as well i havent seen you since the Great American Dj At sound Factory But looking hope to see you again soon.

Keough

Spellchecked And Revised

hah

In support of Draper he was the first DJ i saw and i followed his party for some time. He could hold a crowd all the way into the early hours of the morning, and fill one of the largest clubs around, elements aside. I've seen many other Dj's more popular then him that could not pull those size crowds on friday or saturday nights. He had a cult following in the time of "Exit Vs. Soundfactory". He also remained the friday night resident while the saturday night residents would change. Havent seen in awhile, since exit but theres alot of other Dj's and party's to see. When i did see him my friends and i always enjoyed ourselves. One such night would be his record release party when the place was packed to its limits. Packed as I'd only seen it a handful of times. ojeda as well i havent seen in awhile, since the Great American Dj At sound Factory But looking forward to see you again soon.

during that Exit/Draper/2000 era...it was good. I mean, it was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed Draper at that time. I have no idea what Draper is doing now and don't really care....

I'm not a dj, so in terms of the quality of the tracks or how he spun, etc...i dunno? (Although, I was heavily into identifying tracks, & knowing the song by the 1st 3 beats, etc.) ALL i know is that I had my best clubbing moments in exit, while draper was spinning.

but dont' u worry, these clubbing days are still treatin' me well.

• 1 month later...