Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condoms...Your Favs?

guest00901

Well I simply Adore ribbed condoms.

My fave is Ria Condoms! As far as flavored condoms. I have never found one that I like. And those micro thin condoms are a bit scary to me so I dont know that I will ever try them. Maybe if i was in the mood to get it nice and slow the thin condoms could work.

thin condoms are scary as hell!!! though they can feel mighty nice. far too much breakage.

ribbed/studded etc. dont' do enough in my opinion.

and as for flavors, when pussy gets some taste buds, i'll consider them.

my condom of choice is the Trojan MagnumXL, but i hear there's another big one that's supposed to be better.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Naughtybabe was reading something the other day that said the ribbed condoms are overrated? I love em...I would have to say the ribbed ones and the mint flavor ones are my fav :D Also I saw something the other day...they were like MICRO THIN...anyone try these?:confused:

If you encounter a big dick, I dont think ribbed and mint flavored condoms are necessary unless ofcourse you are with a fairly new partner :)

Originally posted by entheogen808

bigsteve, or any other bigger guys...have you tried lifestyles large? they say they're about the same size as the magnums.

been thinking about trying em, may get em next time when i need more. . . just have to find a girl to help me get thru the pack i have right now :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Trojan - Magnum. . .no choices there really. . .

ya know whats funny... I had a human sexuality class and my teacher laughed at some kid who said he used Magnum. She then took out a Magnum and regular Trojan and showed us that they are all the same and stretch to the same length/girth.

Originally posted by origskeemr

ya know whats funny... I had a human sexuality class and my teacher laughed at some kid who said he used Magnum. She then took out a Magnum and regular Trojan and showed us that they are all the same and stretch to the same length/girth.

...yeah, but constriction on your schlong is a very real issue if you take larger than normal condoms..I'd rather have a base diameter that's snug rather than seeminly suffocating to the cack...and the normal ones get suffocating depending on level of excitement...or so I would suppose...;)...

Originally posted by origskeemr

She then took out a Magnum and regular Trojan and showed us that they are all the same and stretch to the same length/girth.

that's bullshit!!! tell that to my cock. and explain all the breakages prior to using the larger condoms.

as for the stretch, i could buy a small t-shirt, and put it on my 6'2", 220lb. frame, and stretch it to the same length/girth as an xl, but will it feel good/look right? no, i don't think so.