Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True Life: I'm a clubber

i dont know pete.

never meet the kid before, he seemed like one of the Decent kids, there, and if he wants a little help, i would like to direct him in the right way,

the way hes probally going about it is the wrong way,

anyway, only decent kid on the show,

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay...here's my little opinion on the show. I was surprisingly disappointed about the whole plot of story. When it says , I'm a Clubber....i automatically assumed that MTV was goin to document people who have a love for music and a love for clubs. People who wake up in the morning and all they do is think about clubs and music, people who follow the main dj's like Tiesto, PVD, or other such international DJs, and people who travel all over the U.S. and all over the world to experience all the different clubs. To me, this is a true clubber.

MTV just picked four people who have serious issues that go to clubs to vent and to forget about their pathetic life. I'm sorry to feel this way but according to MTV, this is what they wanted all their viewers to think what a clubber actually is.

Honestly

i could direct him if need be, BUT

lol your such a bitch, u know your the only boy my heart skips for, lol

anyway, on a serious note> ARISTA is not the the way, TRUST, lol

and yo, u gotta keep in touch with me, PM me your name n e-mail so i can put u on my List, so when the time comes i can get ahold of you, so u can come to the club, its Actually Taking Form!

and Dj's are even calling me, lol

funny huh. same dj's who dissed me in print Years ago, are now calling me for a job......lol

I LOVE IT!! haha

oly<

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cannot believe this! no jp @ factory. i feel like the day when i saw the towers go down

lmfao....i knew this was coming....:rolleyes:

anyways, i was out last night so i didn't get to see it....there will be re runs this weekend right? does anybody know? i want to see this nonsense and have a good laugh out of it! :laugh:

My personal favorite, was when Pete pick up that girl from church at 8 in the morning to go to "Factory". :laugh:

Truly classic.

MTV stole our Idea of filming the Jesey Shore!:mad:

This one is gonna be funnier than true life:clubber, hands down!

why is she laughin? is she in a K-hole. I know that's mean but what the hell was she thinkin people would say after the way she portrayed herself that way. anyway, if you're really her friend tell her not to take any of these posts so personally.

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by princessofsf

I am so disgusted with MTV. The guys filmed the documentary for almost 2 years, it was supposed to be about the club and JP instead it was about people that were at the lowest points in their lives. Patricia is a sweet person, granted she was totally caught up in the scene and it saddens me that this show may ruin this girl more than she can ever imagine, but I do know that she is cleaning up her life and is no longer obsessing over JP. Factory is over, Junior is taking over Dec. 6th. The Classics party will be my last at SF forever(unless they bring back JP).:mad: I can't stand Junior, he stops playing music sometimes for 2 hours cuz there are too many girls in the club or if he sees an ex. Good bye SF you'll be missed.

It wasn't filmed over two years, just over this summer. I know the guys who filmed it because they wanted to film my hampton house.

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by sundayfunday

Its pretty pathetic that everybody is going to put these people down the way you are.Patricia is a very good freind of mine and is the sweetest girl any of you will ever meet. MTV took advantage of her when she was at a very bad point in her life and if any one of you would have ever met her u would take everything you said back. Every fucking one of you has done some shit in there life that you would not be proud of there just weren't cameras filming it so maybe you should take a look at yourselves before you go and say some of the things u do. To all of you that go bashing her under screen names so that no body knows who u are get a fucking life.

The funny thing is, you are so right. I know a few of the people on the show including "K-Smooth", and MTV really made them look way worse than they were. granted they all said or did a few stupid things while the camera's were rolling, it seems that MTV emphasized on the stupid things too make it more amusing.

Originally posted by jaysea

Honestly

i could direct him if need be, BUT

lol your such a bitch, u know your the only boy my heart skips for, lol

anyway, on a serious note> ARISTA is not the the way, TRUST, lol

and yo, u gotta keep in touch with me, PM me your name n e-mail so i can put u on my List, so when the time comes i can get ahold of you, so u can come to the club, its Actually Taking Form!

and Dj's are even calling me, lol

funny huh. same dj's who dissed me in print Years ago, are now calling me for a job......lol

I LOVE IT!! haha

oly<

:laugh: :laugh: ...thanx...ill pm u the info...when is the tentative opening date?

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

The funny thing is, you are so right. I know a few of the people on the show including "K-Smooth", and MTV really made them look way worse than they were. granted they all said or did a few stupid things while the camera's were rolling, it seems that MTV emphasized on the stupid things too make it more amusing.

I dont know about the rest of the people, but that guy K-Smooth, no matter how much editing was or wasn't done, deserves to die.

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by bozer

I dont know about the rest of the people, but that guy K-Smooth, no matter how much editing was or wasn't done, deserves to die.

Thats a horrible thing to say. He's really not a bad guy, yeah he made himself look silly, and I'm sure after watching he realizes that, but thats not how he is in real life. I thouhgt he was the most normal one on the show. K-smooth is just a nickname that his friends gave him, it's a joke.

Originally posted by 1love

i cannot believe this! no jp @ factory. i feel like the day when i saw the towers go down.

I can not believe this sentence actually entered into that head of yours and even worse you continued to type it and hit the submit reply button.

If we ever start a thread for the stupidest thing to ever have been written on here...you get my vote!

attachment.php?attachmentid=114&stc=1

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

The aspiring DJ seemed like he had a fairly good head on his shoulders, but seeing him fuck up his new job because of a night at factory was just dissapointing.

i dont understand why the cameraman wasnt like "yo b, wake up your job~!" hes standing right there... lol what a dope...

"i dont understand why the cameraman wasnt like "yo b, wake up your job~!" hes standing right there... lol what a dope..."

if the cameraman stepped in and woke him up then mtv wouldn't have acheived the effect they were going for... that the kid is ruining his life because of clubs.. it's kind of fucked up that they would chance a good kid ruining a job so the show would have better ratings..

its gonna be pretty funny come sunday morning

you will see alot of people from like nj and li who have never heard or been to sf, will show up there at like 9 in the morn and its closed lol

and the thing that will kill jps downfall as a dj is if he gets a gig say in ohio or somewhere and if they put on the flyer

"from mtv's true life iam a clubber dj jonathan peters" then thats just horrable a very commerial crowd will come who know nothin about his music so lets hope that they dont do that

and for the polish chick i dont care how low in a point your life is

thats no excuse to turn to drugs and sniff k off a floor get real

i mean she said " my parents think iam crazy" they are rite she is crazy she stalks jp and does drugs all day yea sounds very cool

i dont understand why her parents dont get involved and try to help her instead of lettin her paste stuff on her tits and go to sf

but i cant wait till next week sick goomba nj white trash at its finest i can see lol

Originally posted by oldtimer

"i dont understand why the cameraman wasnt like "yo b, wake up your job~!" hes standing right there... lol what a dope..."

if the cameraman stepped in and woke him up then mtv wouldn't have acheived the effect they were going for... that the kid is ruining his life because of clubs.. it's kind of fucked up that they would chance a good kid ruining a job so the show would have better ratings..

Why is this shocking to people?

MTV never interferes with whoever they are filming. They are merely subjects, they just film what would happen naturally.

And as for people being shocked about the editing making these people look like morons, MTV has been doing that for years now. They never make anybody look good. They just make the story look good--it's fucked up, but in a sense that is their job, to make things as ridiculous and as dramatic as possible.

Don't ever sign your life away to MTV like that--nothing positive will come of it.

Originally posted by nomembername

I can not believe this sentence actually entered into that head of yours and even worse you continued to type it and hit the submit reply button.

If we ever start a thread for the stupidest thing to ever have been written on here...you get my vote!

Seriously, and considering some of the winners on this site, that's a bold statement. It's a fucking club, thousands of people aren't going to lose their lives simply b/c it's closing... get a fucking grip. :blank: