Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the guys

lilliz77

B-sides thread (which nice meeting you on Wed btw) kinda prompted this question

Why do guys have such a fascination with anal sex? I mean seriously wouldn't you think that with such a fascination one would think you have gay tendencies? Just a thought.

Guest xfactor834

this has been covered about 34,346,299 times. but here goes.

fascinations include, but are not limited to:

1. pleasure (a tighter hole = more friction = more stimulation)

2. taboo (it's not *meant* to be penetrated, so doing so sort of breaks the rules and makes things exciting)

3. it can be a huge source of pleasure for both parties, BUT the man has to be extra careful, extra slow, extra compassionate, and pay strict attention to the lady. if things are done slowly, warmly, wetly, and lovingly, both parties will appreciate it.

4. it's naughty. and naughty, usually, is sexy.

Originally posted by lilliz77

Why do guys have such a fascination with anal sex? I mean seriously wouldn't you think that with such a fascination one would think you have gay tendencies? Just a thought.

hitting it raw and not worrying about pregnancy:)

I thought LONG & HARD about it.... :laugh2:

&

I conclude that as LONG as I prefer Vaginal Sex... and do not get fixated on ANAL (more importantly) nor allow ANYTHING in MY Anal Orifice....

I AM NOT / NOR close to being GAY...

:hat:

But I do see your point..... @ Guys who Prefer ANAL :shaky:

they want it so bad cuz the ladies hardly ever give it to them.

I usually go for it for shock value. nothing like a girl turning around when you stick your dick so far up her ass with that look that asks : who the hell are you? thats when you know, you own her ass... no pun intended :devil:

the very first response plus the lack of pregnancy are pluses...

...but i think its also tru that its a "safe" way for guys with subconscious gay tendencies to work things out.

IMO - if the guy won't let the girl touch his ass, but want to have anal then he's got some sexual hangup / confidence / gay issue.

if he is as willing to let her touch / lick him there then he's probably just into it for variety / taboo / pleasure.

I think that guys who aren't tender / sensitive partners in the first place probably are into the thought of it cause it gives them feelings of power and that's that, but in general if a guy isn't grossed out by it what's the downside for him?

maybe we should ask why more guys aren't into it? i can understand why a lot of girls aren't.

Originally posted by xfactor834

2. taboo (it's not *meant* to be penetrated, so doing so sort of breaks the rules and makes things exciting)

3. it can be a huge source of pleasure for both parties, BUT the man has to be extra careful, extra slow, extra compassionate, and pay strict attention to the lady. if things are done slowly, warmly, wetly, and lovingly, both parties will appreciate it.

well said! i agree. Lusting after an anus does not make one gay, unless the owner of the said anus is male!

but, hey, some guys think that you are only gay if you take it, not give it. remember adebici from OZ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anal sex is considered taboo or dirty and lets face it guys like it dirty.

Also if she has a great ass you just want to stick in there sometimes:D

Some girls really love it some don't & some won't even try it to find out.

I like to do it sometimes for the naughty factor or if we are really getting down & dirty, but I would much rather fuck the pussy.

Anal is fun every once in a while... but i really couldnt go that route on a consistant basis. its pretty naughty, but if you start doing it all the time than its no longer naughty, and u lose all the fun.

i think my gf would get pretty bored if that was all i wanted to do anyway.

just my 2 cents

for people who are really into anal, its just another area to play with and not a big deal to do or not. Ass foreplay with someone u'r relaxed with and is into is dayum good...its a fairly sensitive area.

personally it would never take the place of anything else but its nice to wander that way now and again...

Originally posted by xfactor834

well put