Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp ((the Low Down!!))

Many People traveled to miami to c JP @ the shelbourne..although the closing time was out of his hands he dident even show much appreciation for the fans by at least expressing a little more gratitude to the fans that made it down there,not to mention to at least getting invloved in a little crowd participation....SMILE JONATHAN and say hello to your fans..Dont be so cocky...the ONLY fans u have r in NEW YORK!! Not many know who u are on an international scale..yes u r a good business man,but it would be nice to have some sort of legacy dont you think???

-Insulted X-JP Fan (others to follow):blown:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NYC Hunk

boys and girls, i dunno what u heard.. I know what i SAW....JP@Shellborne.... 2 words.... DEEP KEMICAL.

So his toe was ok? Let me know, I just left a message on his VM, he hasn't called back yet..

Also, from what I heard from Joe and Tim (close associates/ high school friends/ personal assistants to JP) , the 13th at black is not gonna go down.

Originally posted by oospikeynapzoo

Many People traveled to miami to c JP @ the shelbourne..although the closing time was out of his hands he dident even show much appreciation for the fans by at least expressing a little more gratitude to the fans that made it down there,not to mention to at least getting invloved in a little crowd participation....SMILE JONATHAN and say hello to your fans..Dont be so cocky...the ONLY fans u have r in NEW YORK!! Not many know who u are on an international scale..yes u r a good business man,but it would be nice to have some sort of legacy dont you think???

If I had gone to the WMC, JP would have been one of the last dj's I would have checked out. The whole purpose of going to the WMC is to broaden your horizons in a musical sense and to party it up of course. I rather hear world reknown djs with diverse styles that I've never heard before than listen to JP again. I know that most people have not seen every dj so the WMC is the perfect opportunity to see a dj that peaks your interest.

As for JP being a nice person we all know that's not happening any time soon. :nono: I've met him b4 in a non Miami setting and he's still a prick. He seems like a pretty moody individual and the drugs he takes really doesn't help him improve on that moodiness of his. He seems like he's all about himself but I don't know if he had any input in lowering the cover charge for NYE at Exit? I thought it was kind of generous because most decent places that night were way over priced!! Other than that I think of JP as a service: If you like his music you go and pay to see him again and if not then you don't go see him anymore. Are personal feelings invested in a service? Not really!! JP should be a humble individual but he isn't. He has a Barry Bonds type persona to him. Do people try to find out what Bonds likes and thinks? I doubt it. Just take him for what he's worth and enjoy his music and look past JP the individual. You will be a lot happier that way and will avoid hard feelings towards him.

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

If I had gone to the WMC, JP would have been one of the last dj's I would have checked out. The whole purpose of going to the WMC is to broaden your horizons in a musical sense and to party it up of course. I rather hear world reknown djs with diverse styles that I've never heard before than listen to JP again. I know that most people have not seen every dj so the WMC is the perfect opportunity to see a dj that peaks your interest.

As for JP being a nice person we all know that's not happening any time soon. :nono: I've met him b4 in a non Miami setting and he's still a prick. He seems like a pretty moody individual and the drugs he takes really doesn't help him improve on that moodiness of his. He seems like he's all about himself but I don't know if he had any input in lowering the cover charge for NYE at Exit? I thought it was kind of generous because most decent places that night were way over priced!! Other than that I think of JP as a service: If you like his music you go and pay to see him again and if not then you don't go see him anymore. Are personal feelings invested in a service? Not really!! JP should be a humble individual but he isn't. He has a Barry Bonds type persona to him. Do people try to find out what Bonds likes and thinks? I doubt it. Just take him for what he's worth and enjoy his music and look past JP the individual. You will be a lot happier that way and will avoid hard feelings towards him.

but after that toe incident..hes more moodier than junya

U LURK LURK LURKERRRRRRRRR...JPE TRAITOR!!! LMAO...did you think i wouldnt FIND YOU loll...interesting comments my friend considering i know HOW MUCH u <3 jp lol. so i am cordially uninviting you to black, i'm sure mirage or dna will b having a lovely party you might like to attend :) CHEERIOOOOOOOOOO :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shaegodiva

U LURK LURK LURKERRRRRRRRR...JPE TRAITOR!!! LMAO...did you think i wouldnt FIND YOU loll...interesting comments my friend considering i know HOW MUCH u <3 jp lol. so i am cordially uninviting you to black, i'm sure mirage or dna will b having a lovely party you might like to attend :) CHEERIOOOOOOOOOO :rolleyes:

JP IS SLOWLY BECOMING THE DRAMA QUEEN OF THE 21TH CENTURY,SHES LEARNED FROM THE BEST....MISS JUNYA!:laugh: :laugh:

But seriously folks,he is. ( :laugh:)

'

Originally posted by tony41

JP IS SLOWLY BECOMING THE DRAMA QUEEN OF THE 21TH CENTURY,SHES LEARNED FROM THE BEST....MISS JUNYA!:laugh: :laugh:

But seriously folks,he is. ( :laugh:)

whatttttttt? lol im not even a huge jp fan, i can count on one hand how many times i've heard him spin- yes i liked it. yes i'll be @ black...but fyi my post was an inside joke to my good friend mr. spikeynapz bitch n moan lol. carry on...lol :hat:

Listen i was w/ Mr. Napz and JP's party sucked. Bunch of fucking G'd out lowlifes w/ no appreciation or knowledge about electronic music. I dont even want to get into details about the party and the fact that man doesnt even know how to mix 2 tracks.

Hit that Macintosh JONNNYYYYY HAHAHA. I will not be near Black. I will go hear the living legend himself Carl fuckin Cox. Me and Napz met him at Crobar and wat a class act. Took pics, bullshited w/ us and signed autographs. JP u degeneret take a lesson from real talent and also take a lesson on how to treat the public u whinning Junya rip off.

X long time no speak how u been.

Carl Cox @ Crobar was off the fucking wall..... That was one of the most insane nights of music I have ever heard. That said JP @ the Shelbourne was retarted too... I don't think JP matched Cox in any area, but the vibe in the air was just as nuts. The WMC was great....Nuff said.

I love JP, but i love carl cox too. Nobody gets into the vibe like he does. He dances and parties more than some people on the floor! Gotta love him! I've watched him grow more and more popular over the past few years. It's great cuz he deserves it.

Originally posted by Joe618

I love JP, but i love carl cox too. Nobody gets into the vibe like he does. He dances and parties more than some people on the floor! Gotta love him! I've watched him grow more and more popular over the past few years. It's great cuz he deserves it.

Yea Cox def moves right up to near the top of the best DJ list for me.... Sat night @ Crobar was one of those rare nights where it all just came together and magic happened.... The Crowd, The Music, the energy was just insane....:D:eek:

Originally posted by lelo

Listen i was w/ Mr. Napz and JP's party sucked. Bunch of fucking G'd out lowlifes w/ no appreciation or knowledge about electronic music. I dont even want to get into details about the party and the fact that man doesnt even know how to mix 2 tracks.

Hit that Macintosh JONNNYYYYY HAHAHA. I will not be near Black. I will go hear the living legend himself Carl fuckin Cox. Me and Napz met him at Crobar and wat a class act. Took pics, bullshited w/ us and signed autographs. JP u degeneret take a lesson from real talent and also take a lesson on how to treat the public u whinning Junya rip off.

X long time no speak how u been.

would this happen to beeeeeeee mr. angelo???????? lol u wise ass....<- shannon :hat:

As for teknojunkie if u check the miami boards..most of the kids posting about jp are from NY...No one knows who he is ..thats y the party was a poolside party in the aafternoon..he COULDENT compete with bigname Djs that night like CARL COX..he held it poolside to make it look crowded..if it was held in a club..c how crowded it would have been

As for teknojunkie if u check the miami boards..most of the kids posting about jp are from NY...No one knows who he is ..thats y the party was a poolside party in the aafternoon..he COULDENT compete with bigname Djs that night like CARL COX..he held it poolside to make it look crowded..if it was held in a club..c how crowded it would have been

Outside the US normally I would agree, however NJ/NY has an overwhelming presence @ the WMC therefore I would think he would pack out most "normal" sized venues no prob. Look at Living Room when he was there and I forget the venue before that someone help me.......well anyhow packed everyone of them. If you asked me this when the WMC first took off I'd def agree.

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

[He has a Barry Bonds type persona to him. Do people try to find out what Bonds likes and thinks? I doubt it. Just take him for what he's worth and enjoy his music and look past JP the individual. You will be a lot happier that way and will avoid hard feelings towards him.

I can't believe you compared JP to Bonds. I think DT is a lot like Pedro Martinez (both moody queens).

JP has no legacy out of ny and nj...i think he is a decent dj but he doesent have the total package..Junya is moody but he also has a worldwide name for himself..as for packing a club in miami...Name a bigger venue that he djed at in miami..Never Space or Crobar..Im just angry JP always says i do it for my fans..well i dident seem to think so...He's a business man bottomline... not a DJ for the people