Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- The Reputation Thread -

Hey Im 35 yrs old, only patially bald. Sorta overwieght too. Well anyways Im lookin for some internet pussy... are you or Nybueaty or naughtbabe maybe interested? I have a short cock but it is very wide. ~sickslider~

:blank: any takers cuz i'm passing on this one....

Pretty funny. But you wrote that, it's not a quote from anywhere. I'm not 35 years old and I didn't say any of those things. And, you spelled my name wrong, as well as NYbeauty, and you forgot the y after naught.

so talking serious now...what are you some kind of 40 year old fat, bald guy that came on here looking to maybe see some pics of young girls that you can jerk off to?

I am... May I jerk off looking at your dick.. Or maybe it won't show on a regular pic...? No wonder people wants to jerk off looking at you !! You're face looks like a cunt I suppose.... :aaah:

i'm sure i took my time and wrote that.... i don't even know you :shaky:

You might have taken longer and avoided spelling all three names wrong. :rofl: Sure, you don't know me so why would you say that I wrote that message? Did you receive that message with my misspelled name on it and assume that I sent it? If that is the case, let me tell you that in my reputation listing on that night I got some negative comments by at least 3 "different" names, all of which I believe--and said so on that night--were one person using multiple user accounts or simply signing a different name to it. One person is screwing around with those messages, but it's all good because I got a few more positive rep points since then. No matter how someone tried to diss me, you can't bring a good man down. :smoke:

What the site owner or admin should do is change the green blocks to the actual number that you see yourself when you click on your own Rep icon. Sure, if you hovor your cursor on the green blocks it tells you if the person has a rep beyond repute, a glowing aurra, ect, but seeing the actual number of points a person has earned sounds more interesting to me.

Two things I don't know yet: How many points does each comment earn you, and does a neg rep take away the same number? Second, I can only see the last five or six reps given to me, but there were more that have scrolled down out of sight. Is there a way to open that list to view all of them at once?

• 2 weeks later...