Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- The Reputation Thread -

the truth is: stymie, kaydup, smokesum, deepspell, nomembername, groovefire, and emjay are all the same person.

I got ya, so he creates sock puppets to talk to himself and post multiple member posts. On most sites that's against the rules and will get the person banned. A moderator can see his ISP number on all his posts, and can see who has the same numbers.

I got ya, so he creates sock puppets to talk to himself and post multiple member posts. On most sites that's against the rules and will get the person banned. A moderator can see his ISP number on all his posts, and can see who has the same numbers.

yea but no one can stop me since i am a moderator...

mwa ha ha

ill create as many screen names as i want..

im bored today so i am writing replies to myself with most of them..

09-24-2004 11:27 AM Hey white boy, shut your fucking pie-hole. Dont mess with Stymie or I will be knockin on ya door with my 44. I am Ill Nana from Staten Izle. Time to get high now... peace. ~ladyshady~

WTF is Staten Izle? It's Staten Island, or if you have to shorten it, it's Staten Isle which is not what it's ever been called officially. Learn where you live and how to spell it, cocksucker. You will spell better without stymie's cock in your mouth, it must be hard to concentrate on grammar and spelling that way.

Quote:

09-24-2004 11:27 AM Hey white boy, shut your fucking pie-hole. Dont mess with Stymie or I will be knockin on ya door with my 44. I am Ill Nana from Staten Izle. Time to get high now... peace. ~ladyshady~

WTF is Staten Izle? It's Staten Island, or if you have to shorten it, it's Staten Isle which is not what it's ever been called officially. Learn where you live and how to spell it, cocksucker. You will spell better without stymie's cock in your mouth, it must be hard to concentrate on grammar and spelling that way.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i concor

bro are you really going to post a thank you to everyone that gives you a positive rep?

where you from by the way...maybe we can get together and put down a 40oz or something?

Where I'm from is Long Island, Brooklyn born, Suffolk County raised. Where I am is a warmer climate. Now I'm getting threatening comments in my rep, so I'm not going to specify where I do live, too many wacko buttfuckers out there.