Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- The Reputation Thread -

Now this is some funny shit!!:laugh:

09-04-2004 10:25 PM Dear Monique, i would love to suck on those huge funbags of yours.i bet you have really nice perky nipples just like bullseye has.Let me know if your interested in coming to rise in boston so i can plug your poopshoot in the DJ booth. Groovefire :dj:

:laugh:

Sooooo what's your answer then? :laugh:

:laugh2: Has anyone... 09-13-2004 03:04 PM I can't stand your post yet for some reason I still want to dig my tongue so far in your asshole as soon as you are done dropping a deuce. Make sure you're at the next meetup and leave whatever his name @ home ~Stymie~

yea I got one similar to that signed stymie too - i just ignore them - every once in a while I get those weird messages from random ppl.

:laugh2: Has anyone... 09-13-2004 03:04 PM I can't stand your post yet for some reason I still want to dig my tongue so far in your asshole as soon as you are done dropping a deuce. Make sure you're at the next meetup and leave whatever his name @ home ~Stymie~

haha, yeah i got one too...

"On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy sucking on balls? Would you let me t-bag you and than finish right in your eye? God I want to slap my cock right across your face --- Stymie"