Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- The Reputation Thread -

just fucking around dood.....it was a joke I was put up to (which is even more confusing but just work with me on this one)

dont take it personally, it wasnt directed at anybody

i didnt take it personally, just a lil confused... seems its almost always a joke, never directed at anyone...almost everytime posted in the middle the night, then erased before its read... but if youre the only one who knows the punchline, or even read it then whats the point of posting it on a public msgbrd~!?

Look what this asshole wrote cause I sent him negative feed back teling him that BOSTON sucks

Hey housedog you fucking queer. I should let you know that I already called that other faggot, njdion out this weekend. I'll be in NJ and I pray I see you out you homo -groovefire

I am going to leave him my cell # see if he calls?

:laugh2:what a loser.........

Look what this asshole wrote cause I sent him negative feed back teling him that BOSTON sucks

Hey housedog you fucking queer. I should let you know that I already called that other faggot, njdion out this weekend. I'll be in NJ and I pray I see you out you homo -groovefire

I am going to leave him my cell # see if he calls?

spreading as much love as i can! :heart: