Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- The Reputation Thread -

i was lucky enough to get 2 from the stymster. this one is my fav

I made a huge mess all over my keyboard from that last pic you sent me...I just stared at it and stroked myself and it never felt so good before when I came..you should post it for everyone to see so they can all enjoy a night alone with you ~ Stymie

i was lucky enough to get 2 from the stymster. this one is my fav

I made a huge mess all over my keyboard from that last pic you sent me...I just stared at it and stroked myself and it never felt so good before when I came..you should post it for everyone to see so they can all enjoy a night alone with you ~ Stymie

:shaky:

yo whatup my nigga, this is NMN. I love those pics you put up on the sex board. Your arms look sooo strong. Those tats really gave me a hard on too. if u ever want some 12 inch black mandigo holla at me

even nmn isnt this gay....

thanks for the beautiful one that i received

Hi Destiny, Its NMN. Hey what do you think of going out to chinese food buffet then going back to my place in Harlem and shitting it out on each other??? PM Me.

can't be nmn, he didnt ask for nude pics ;)

you can tell how many points you have from your user cp...I would assume negative reponses or "diapproves" would lower one's points...

yeah i had one person that keeps signing up under alter egos trying to lower my points. she would give me a neg point for every topic i posted on and they would be logged on a couple minutes apart on the same day. haters are :lame::gang:

anyways....points for everyone here :hug::)

Now this is some funny shit!!:laugh:

09-04-2004 10:25 PM Dear Monique, i would love to suck on those huge funbags of yours.i bet you have really nice perky nipples just like bullseye has.Let me know if your interested in coming to rise in boston so i can plug your poopshoot in the DJ booth. Groovefire :dj:

:laugh:

Now this is some funny shit!!:laugh:

09-04-2004 10:25 PM Dear Monique, i would love to suck on those huge funbags of yours.i bet you have really nice perky nipples just like bullseye has.Let me know if your interested in coming to rise in boston so i can plug your poopshoot in the DJ booth. Groovefire :dj:

:laugh:

my nipples are quite nice :rolleyes: