Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many girls here don't have orgasms from sex?

havokk

I was listening to some radio show the other day and they had a sex expert on. According to the expert only 20% of women have orgasms from penetration on a consistent basis! So does CP reflect that statistic? Is it true that 80% of women are faking orgasms when we're playing hide the weenie with them? God help us all if it's true...

i used to fake all the time but with my current bf, i always have orgasms. usually i need some manual stimulation while we are doing our thing but i pretty much cum everytime. i wouldnt be surprised if that statistic was true though because i know a lot of women have problems orgasming with penetration alone and a lot of guys egos are too big to use their hands or toys during sex. get over it men, youre not THAT good ;)

I was listening to some radio show the other day and they had a sex expert on. According to the expert only 20% of women have orgasms from penetration on a consistent basis! So does CP reflect that statistic? Is it true that 80% of women are faking orgasms when we're playing hide the weenie with them? God help us all if it's true...

Yeah I cant orgasm from just penetration alone.....And I dont fake orgasms...never have...or wait yeah I use to sometimes when I was younger...but that was rare...I need to use my hand or have him use his, and sure I can cum from the clitoral stimulation along with the penetration, now THAT is good stuff!!

more than happy to use my hands to help :P

i actually ask girls most of the time to tell me what they like/want me to do to help them get off more/faster

it's only polite isnt it? i mean, it would be rude to leave a girl unsatisfied and roll over/go to sleep...

besides, anything that helps a girl get off makes me happy... the more fun they have, the more likely you are to get a repeat performance ^_^

that and hearing/feeling/seeing her get off from it makes me all that much more excited :P

lol dru, tomato tomato (man, that just doesnt come across the same online)

and yeah, its way better

my ex, the japanese girl, used to clench right up whenever she came... she was so tight that if i was on my way out when she clenched, i wouldnt be able to push it back in, but if i was already balls deep, holy fuck, just sucked it right out of you, always put me over the edge

she loved it too, thought it was romantic that 99.9% of the time we came together :P

lol dru, tomato tomato (man, that just doesnt come across the same online)

and yeah, its way better

my ex, the japanese girl, used to clench right up whenever she came... she was so tight that if i was on my way out when she clenched, i wouldnt be able to push it back in, but if i was already balls deep, holy fuck, just sucked it right out of you, always put me over the edge

she loved it too, thought it was romantic that 99.9% of the time we came together :P

aww how cute...... :vomit2: LOL ;)

ive probably had a total of 3 orgasms out of all the times i had sex. and that was when i was reallllllllllllllly horny and couldnt wait for it and dragged his ass against the wall and made him fuck me as hard and as fast as he could.. that did it for me :drool:

i never came from penetration, but i would never fake an orgasm, either. that's not to anyone's advantage. i told my last ex that it was frustrating that he always got me so close but never all the way, and i think he both took it as constructive and more as a compliment than an insult.

eh, who cares?

As far as i know, this is true, due to girls i've spoken to about this, and a sex class i took in college.

we also have to take into consideration that women can orgasm 2 different ways..one "innie" and one "outie" as i call it.

Personally if i dont see my partner into it or having an orgasm..i cant enjoy the sex as much. Its nice to sometimes not care and let loose like your using something for your own sexual gratification..but when it comes to me..i need to see my partner flipping out for me to get off as much.

My gf is honest though..sometimes in a blue moon when she isnt going to have an orgasm..she just lets me know. its like "just let loose babe..im not in the rhythm today" and thats when im like..u sure? when i get the nod..then she becomes my little fuck toy. But most of the time like 17/20 she has at least one orgasm whether outie(clit stimulation) or innie(G-spot).

i dont see the point in faking...especially with someone that u sleep with often. If something isnt working out, you let them know. For an example...my ex gf was a freak in bed..hardcore to the fullest in EVERY way. My present gf is a sweetheart and is all nice and innocent compared to what i was used to and IIIIII (the guy) was actually having trouble getting off with simple "sex"..i need the extra raunchiness.

My gf is honest though..sometimes in a blue moon when she isnt going to have an orgasm..she just lets me know. its like "just let loose babe..im not in the rhythm today"

I almost never orgasm from pentatration. It would take him a long time. If he went down on me I would though.

I want him to enjoy himself and not spend ALL day working on my damn orgasm, so after he is done he rolls over and goes to sleep, and I pull out my trusty vibrator and we are all happy. :makeout:

hehe yeah, a few times when my gf wasnt feeling it, I finished myself up...went into our little cabinet of sin...and busted out "the jack rabbit". She then finished herself in front of me as i watched family guy. As for your previous statement about not having an orgasm through penetration..wow..that sux. Usually my gf gets an innie(penetration)..and the second one that follows is from clit stimulation (doggystyle with me reaching my hand over her stomach and rubbing her clit) it sucks though , because sometimes i work soo hard at taking care of my girl..and by the time its my turn, i'm still horny. but not like HORRNNYYYYYYYY. you know what i mean?. Its funyn because all girls are different...my ex gf used to orgasm in like 4 seconds...she would have like 5 each session. The one i have now needs ALOT of time and attention..but i dont mind..she deserves it all.