Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 3 Parties @ Crobar ??

1) Sasha (2nd to last time he spun...summer? The last time he spun was beautiful too! hehe...)

2) Sander K (Nov) and Saeed & Palash (almost forgot to add them!)

3) Morillo (last weekend) and Roger Sanchez (summer) tied

All parties were awesome really...tough call! :bounce:

Let's see what you think ...

What's your top 3 parties @ CROBAR ?

Have to think for a while, but def. the best one has been MORILLO :bounce: !! correct me if I'm wrong.

:beer:

I've Only been 2 crobar a couple of times, because i really like 2 hear JP spin, so my saturday night is mostly taken up. But being able to hear Eric Morillo spin was probably the 2nd best party i have ever went to in a very long time (beside Last NYE @ exit) cant wait to see him @ Discotheque Dec. 11

from left field... LARRY TEE'S OUTSIDER ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL

one of the best parties i have been to in a while... a great mixed crowd... mad heads dressed up, open bar, magazine give-aways, electronic rock bands, electro clash and tribal djs, tommy sunshine, and a whole lot of drinking...

something different instead of the same old same old...

the armin show in august

hell yeahhh..that was amazing..such a sick nighttttt..and wasnt it on a wed or something? i remember going home and saying WOW. that night had the best vibe..and the best crowd IMO> crobar is too trendy on normal nights..i went to see sanchez last week and i didnt dig it at all..the crowd just sat there with just a few peple dancing..most people were jsut watching him from the dancefloor. thats why i miss centro-fly. When he spun there..EVERYONE WAS MOVING. centro-fly = one of the best clubs in nyc history. not huge...but great decor...best crowd...best vibe.

from left field... LARRY TEE'S OUTSIDER ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL

one of the best parties i have been to in a while... a great mixed crowd... mad heads dressed up, open bar, magazine give-aways, electronic rock bands, electro clash and tribal djs, tommy sunshine, and a whole lot of drinking...

something different instead of the same old same old...

yeah that was an incredible night. great music in 3 rooms. junior v headlines. great crowd too.