Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl dies of drug overdose after partying @ Crobar

lucky13

why do they need to feal the need to throw crobars name in there like they had something to do with it......she was with a convict that sold drugs for a living and died in his house but yet they use crobar like they planned it to happen when they got home. Just another way to try and kill our scene or try to make it look worse then it already does(which is hard to do cause its bad)

why do they need to feal the need to throw crobars name in there like they had something to do with it......she was with a convict that sold drugs for a living and died in his house but yet they use crobar like they planned it to happen when they got home. Just another way to try and kill our scene or try to make it look worse then it already does(which is hard to do cause its bad)

Exactly, the same way when that woman was raped after leaving Crobar. Yet you dont hear about about the liitle boy raped on his paper route.

it's tragic, but its MAY have been overdose, if this girl was taking anti depressants it could have been anything, shit for all they know it could have been alchohol poisoning and she choked on puke, it happens.

Yup no point in putting crobars name in there and they just threw ecstacy there because it just so happened that the guy USED to sell the stuff. It doesnt say she took it or that he gave it to her or that he was selling.

Thats our wonderful media at work, damn fuckers.

i guess once ppl start learning their limits or dont do drugs... but just a guess...

True that. I didn't read the article in a bad light. I just absorbed what I could out of it but didn't see it in a negative light. It's quite obvious that drug use is abundant in clubs so why be so offended over that issue? Really her death causes weren't attained yet according to this article. Please keep us informed.

:half:

If anything, this article proves how media manipulates events to "score"

If all they had said was; "girl died of unknown causes" - that would be considered no news (as sad as it is)...but wait...now you got E and a big club and some convict

just as everybody else pointed out......what E and Crobar has to do with this story???????

On a side note; isn't it strange how nobody questions her intelligence...... I mean, this sweet, talented, A+ student went over some dudes apartment she has never met before.

Why are they examining his past....like they trying to put the blame on him....

it all comes down to sales... nobody wants to read shit unless its exciting or pertains to their intrests... so they gussy it up put spins on it, and sell papers and have ppl like us talk about it... mission complete... another day another dollar, for all the news thats fit to print.

Seriously, no real explanation of how she died is given. It just makes a nice headline. Anyway, they are blaming this guy (I don't know if he did anything wrong or not) for hooking up with a hot chick and bringing her home as far as I can tell. I'm not sure how "brilliant" this chick was though.

If anything, this article proves how media manipulates events to "score"

If all they had said was; "girl died of unknown causes" - that would be considered no news (as sad as it is)...but wait...now you got E and a big club and some convict

just as everybody else pointed out......what E and Crobar has to do with this story???????

haha... true chief... exactly

um... not sure... but, isn't it near impossible to OD off of E? i mean seriously, wouldnt you have to eat like 50 pills or something... maybe more? dont get me wrong, it may not be pleasant, but if you munched all day i still dont believe it...

possibly more to the story or situation then what meets the eyes..

and yes, it is still sad either way

wow did anyone else find the writing very juvenile for a legitemate news source. buff inmate, popping pills. etc. who fucking wrote this johnny highschool?

The Post is bordering on tabloid journalism. Its a terrible source if you want objective news. Its always littered with articles like this and filled with grammatical errors.

:gang:

well its the post not the times or wsj...

exactly...there are many different styles of journalism...papers like The Post and the Daily News emphasize the more outrageous (or "sexy" as journalists refer to it) details, which I have to admit makes their stories pretty damn interesting. Papers like the Times are much more focused on sticking strictly to the facts.