Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any relaxed dress codes at afterhours or good clubs?

theboy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LaLate: :rock:

And LaLate is referring to the right clothes, as defined by the door staff, not your view of why you look good by NY standards -- oh and don't bring a receipt - the costs of your t-shirts and sneakers don't change the dress code.

The best thing about dress codes in Vegas ---

someone is usually taking off your clothes anyway lol. jk

Hey Master man if I get into the club you spin at with my clothes will you then hook a brother up? I mean the whole argument you started is corny but what the hell lets make this a bet of some sorts? Please? Just for shit and giggles.

Dude I'm really done with this argument. And trust me, if you show up at OPM in sneakers and a t-shirt, your chances of getting in are about zero percent. So save your time and hit up Ice. They are probably more along the lines of the music you want, and they are looser on the dress code. But heck if you want to spend your time listening to hip-hop and you are charming enough to sweet talk the door people to allow you in out of dress code, then I guess you're on. I'll hook up a few drinks (for both of us) :pint::pint::pint:

Cool then. I am not really into hip hop but you never know were the night will end up. After this long ass thread I feel its only proper if we have a drink or two and laugh about it. Fuck it! LaLa you too!

there is a pretty phat afterhours party that I hit up all the time on Memorial Day weekend...I just went blank on the name of the hotel it's at but it's on the 40 or 50th floor over looking all of Vegas. I usually don't get there until after 6:00am and stay till whenever. Pretty cool watching the sun come up and just chillin out. Not sure if it's open all the time but Memorial Day weekend, it's always jumping with some nice, hard house and I've never had a problem going there with jeans, sneakers and a tank top. I'll try and remember which hotel.

Oh I hope you remember tha name...

Question to all: Are they looser on dress codes for ladies? I likes ta dance in me sneakies.

"theboy" .... I have a girl I wanta introduce you too lol. jk

MasterW is gonna luv this lol

HAHAHHA I knew I'd catch hell for tha post...

but I'm just not as strong (or crazy?) as some girlies...I can't last all night in stilletos...come 3am I needs me pumas

Na, you roll out in the Stilletos at the club, doin it up, come back, chill with me at 1 by the pool at Hard Rock, couple more drinks, foot massage, pimp the pumas and off to drais we go. lol

You from nyc? I use to live there .. for school and one of my grad schools.

lala does that mean you can get into Drais with pumas? Or only for hot girls like Pinklez?

Dont quote me on this one, but I think anyone, guys or girls with dark colored euro-styled tennis shoes like pumas (not those orange ones lol) that rolls into drais later wouldnt have a problem, esp if youre doing table reservation. But DV is the source on this one.

Na, you roll out in the Stilletos at the club, doin it up, come back, chill with me at 1 by the pool at Hard Rock, couple more drinks, foot massage, pimp the pumas and off to drais we go. lol

You from nyc? I use to live there .. for school and one of my grad schools.

LOL That's tha plan!

Yeah I'm in NY I think I'm doin grad in Miami tho.