Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any relaxed dress codes at afterhours or good clubs?

theboy

I got it...it was the "Voodoo Lounge" on top of the Rio. Shit was bumpin every morning...def check it out!

They stopped doing the after hours awhile back because all of the VIPs were complaining of their rooms rattling all morning!!! We are in Vegas if the room is rattling go find it and join the party!! lol

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow my goofy topic has really taken off. The main problem is us retards from the northeast. We really need to grow up and start wearing some shiny ass tuxedo shoes. Anyways I have heard lots of reports. Some say "trendy" sneaks are ok some on here say they arent. The best bet is do your Homework before you go out and bring something of everything. Thats what I plan on doing. As of right now the best place with the least strict dresscode seems to be rubber but I could be wrong. Oh well we shall see. I will be renting a pair of tuxedo shoes from my local shop when I need to get into the "high class" spots...kidding.

Synbat that site seems like good shit. Has that party started yet, it doesnt seem so? What kind of crowd you expecting? Ariel Moses will be spinning, isnt he on this site. I hope this party keeps going till my time in vegas. I will be down on the third friday of july!

• 1 month later...

Im going through pre-j peters withdraw lol ... the fear of hailing a cab in Las Vegas in nothing more than a loin cloth and gold bodypaint . ugggg lol jk

Hell, Im gonna pay off Dorothy to bring the TinMan to OPM before JP. He's got the Colored shirt .... he pimps the colored shirt .... it's alumninum ... but hey it's collared.

lol jk

I got it...it was the "Voodoo Lounge" on top of the Rio. Shit was bumpin every morning...def check it out!

it looks like thursday = latin night

friday = hip hop & "high energy dance"

saturday = hip hop

is it still open for after hours??? because on the flyer it says it openas @ 10:30... so if it opens up at 10:30 im sure they did something about the sound so people don't hear it from their rooms... thatd be a nice change from d'rais for a night..

it looks like thursday = latin night

friday = hip hop & "high energy dance"

saturday = hip hop

is it still open for after hours??? because on the flyer it says it openas @ 10:30... so if it opens up at 10:30 im sure they did something about the sound so people don't hear it from their rooms... thatd be a nice change from d'rais for a night..

No that only lasted maybe a month and they had to shut it down because it was disturbing the hotel guests!! There are other after hour options: Seven and 5150. 5150 stays open until 2 in the afternoon!!

• 10 months later...