Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evidence

crowina

HEY...we should all know that even if you make an agreement to just be fuck friends - no commitment---SOMEONE ALWAYS CATCHED FEELINGS!!! It's inevetible

RIGHT!

which is why, when the moment hits that one of the parties starts to develop feelings, they must let the other know and STOP seeing each other immediately (unless they want something)

otherwise, a communication breakdown as such will occur...

which is why i agree w/atomic crapples that these things are always a mess

RIGHT!

which is why, when the moment hits that one of the parties starts to develop feelings, they must let the other know and STOP seeing each other immediately (unless they want something)

otherwise, a communication breakdown as such will occur...

which is why i agree w/atomic crapples that these things are always a mess

i disagree having been there done it but both parties have to understand from jump that it is a sex thing only!!!! and i know myself well enough to know whether or not i can deal with that or not

i disagree having been there done it but both parties have to understand from jump that it is a sex thing only!!!! and i know myself well enough to know whether or not i can deal with that or not

u disagree, but u didn't say with what

well, according to the gabster, he told her he just wanted a fling. So it seems that was settled from the get-go

u disagree, but u didn't say with what

well, according to the gabster, he told her he just wanted a fling. So it seems that was settled from the get-go

u agreed with apples that these things are always messy, i disagreed - they're not always messy at least in my experiences. right but apparently crowina didnt understand it which is why i said both parties should know what theyre getting into

, according to the gabster, he told her he just wanted a fling. So it seems that was settled from the get-go

Yeah, but 6 months of a fling? No girl could bang a dude for 6 months and not have feelings. At least respect the girl enough to give her a call and tell her that you don't want to see her anymore. I'm sure Crowina would have respected that more than driving herself nuts calling him twice a week. Gabo doesn't seem like he has a heart.

Yeah, but 6 months of a fling? No girl could bang a dude for 6 months and not have feelings. At least respect the girl enough to give her a call and tell her that you don't want to see her anymore. I'm sure Crowina would have respected that more than driving herself nuts calling him twice a week. Gabo doesn't seem like he has a heart.

ding ding

Agreed...

Although my day would've been much slower had he did that...

it's not about not having a heart...he already admitted he doesn't have those types of feelings for her

i have girls that I've been bangin for more than 6 months and it is nothing more than that...i don't lead them on or anything. i mean when i'm with them of course i am nice to them or maybe we'll do a little something like go to dinner but that's about it and than there are periods of time where i won't speak to them for weeks or months. they know whats up and if they don't they are fucking retards and i could care less if i hurt their feelings because like i said, I in no way led them on to make them think it's anything more...what are we suppose to do, just give up the easy pussy with no strings attached? fuck that and if she starts getting too annoying or too attached than we cut it off. I'm assuming that's what happened here. either that or he got bored with her and found some better pussy...wow, i'm really babbling

you amaze me... everyone i know by your stomping grounds, is old school and does not play these type games… .. and you know what i am talking about... the guys i know from your area are such gentlemen... and thinking that your from the same area, i would think that would hold true for you... guess not

.... they know whats up and if they don't they are fucking retards and i could care less if i hurt their feelings because like i said, I in no way led them on to make them think it's anything more...what are we suppose to do, just give up the easy pussy with no strings attached?

you amaze me... everyone i know by your stomping grounds, is old school and does not play these type games… .. and you know what i am talking about... the guys i know from your area are such gentlemen... and thinking that your from the same area, i would think that would hold true for you... guess not

i don't know the situation between you two but all i am saying is that if I am open and honest from the beginning of where I see the relationship going (which I always am) and the girl is fine with that than I am not going to lose sleep over it if at the end she gets emotionally attached to me.

like i said, I am always a complete gentleman when I am with them and usually I would just come out and tell them, "look you gotta take it easy, bla bla bla" but I am not going to lie and say that I've never just stopped calling a girl back or answering my phone after sleeping with them for an extended period of time, because I have. And yes, it is a dick move but what are you going to do

This is where the whole thing gets fishy... The way Gabo explains it you would have to be a Jerry's Kid not to be able to figure out what the situation was. On the other hand, Crowina clearly clearly believes that there was much more to it than that. I'm not buying this miscommunication stuff. Either Gabo is lying or Crowina is a moron... You can't get anymore black & white than this.

there you go... i just read your first sentence and have more respect for at least you communicate and don't play mind games.. i was not reminded of this... actually it was me who started with the nothing serious… shreddie if your there back me up… I had ended it with someone and while speaking to gabo in March 2004 said that I didn’t want anything serious… later on I expressed differently…

I went out with this guy for one year... He told me ever so nicely that he was a player strait up and I am an old fashion girl... He told me I could do better then him and that he would not treat me the way I should be treated.... to this day he is my best friend.

i don't know the situation between you two but all i am saying is that if I am open and honest from the beginning of where I see the relationship going (which I always am) and the girl is fine with that than I am not going to lose sleep over it if at the end she gets emotionally attached to me.

like i said, I am always a complete gentleman when I am with them and usually I would just come out and tell them, "look you gotta take it easy, bla bla bla" but I am not going to lie and say that I've never just stopped calling a girl back or answering my phone after sleeping with them for an extended period of time, because I have. And yes, it is a dick move but what are you going to do

woodhaven? gentlemen?? bbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuahaahahahah