Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurt by Gabo?

crowina

wow!

isnt he dating foxylady69 now??

..... never seen her pic (nor crowina's) ...... but i hope gabo had the decency to date a better looking girl....coz it would drive crowina absofuckinlutenuts if she looks less pretty...... you know how girls are: "he dumped me for that?..."

....crowina, just slash his tires and move on....

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree this is not the most wise place to make a vent... i feel bad, but i know i am not the only girl who has been played, so i am stepping up to the plate... some people should know not to shit where they eat...

As long as you feel better having said what you said. ;)

still no response from gabo? come on kid, you owe us an explanation.

...in due time, ...in due time...... right now gabo in conferring with his legal team...aka wingmen for a strong response at this outrageous accusation.... there will be no pre-press releases till then....so sit tight till then....

..thanks in advance;all future inquiries should be directed to: Law Offices of Player & Player Esq.

i didnt even bother reading the first sentence..i just saw MAD WORDS and was like NEXXXXXXXXXXXXT...

anyway...... is gabo gona sit idly by and allow these horrific accusations to fester??..or r they true??? and he is merely afraid to speak up?? if he is indeed dating foxylady69...will she "stand by ha' manz"...or will this change her perception of gabo totally???? will robin be able to get back to batman in time to rescue him from the evil clutches of Egghead??...stay tuned...

WTF??? is that his life story??? damn...he lost me at like the first sentence

He can be asked directly.

And yes I typed a bit much... It is what happens on a 12 hour shift on a slow day when you are bored out of your mind.

But whatever... Back to the drama at hand.