Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Le Bete at Wynn is awesome!

lebed316

It was a little dead last night because the Wynn just opened and they haven't promoted it yet. The grand opening will probably be next weekend.

The entire club has windows on the side with a tall mountain and waterfall outside. It will be awesome getting a table outside during the summer with a huge mist from the waterfall being sprayed on you to keep you cool.

This will definitely become one of Vegas's hottest clubs.

I a woman in Vegas and perfer House over Hip Hop anyday!! Dancing to house is so much better!!

I a man in NY and prefer Hip Hop over House anyday!! Dancing, bobbing your head to the beat and being able to sing along to a song is so much better!!

(i'm not talkin bout top 40 shit though...I mean real hip hop, that gansta shit)

And Im a man in (... what city do they call this here again? ...)

.... and any music that brings in hot girls is fine by me. It could be Bethoven's 5th ... if there are ton of hotties getting their groove on and shaking their thong strapped boot-aaaas to the 3rd ovature in C minor, Im there!

lol

I a man in NY and prefer Hip Hop over House anyday!! Dancing, bobbing your head to the beat and being able to sing along to a song is so much better!!

(i'm not talkin bout top 40 shit though...I mean real hip hop, that gansta shit)

I do agree with you there.. "Old School" is great!!

But house makes me dance and bob my head plus it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!! LOL

cyaz at Club XL in Newark

Why are people always beefing on this site about who's city is better, whose music ect... There are plenty of venues, or nights that they play either music go those nights. :ghey: Ps. Hip-Hop Gets the Party Crackin' :)

preach.

Yes, some girls like house too, but most people who visit Vegas to go clubbing want to hear music they know. What do they hear on the radio? What do they see on MTV? What can they sing along with? What music can go from slower beats to faster beats back and forth. House music is a niche. But to *most* people who come to Vegas, "it all sounds the same and just gives me a headache." This is the reason there are only a few nights at one major venue each that specialize in house music during regular hours (Ra Wednesday and Ice Friday/Saturday) and in order to pack even those nights, the venues are reaching out to huge International DJs. This is no dis on house music. Hell, I used to PD an electronic music radio special in NY for four years. However just because one may like the type of music, doesn't make it the main appeal for the typical Vegas visitor that pays cover and buys drinks.

Yes, some girls like house too, but most people who visit Vegas to go clubbing want to hear music they know. What do they hear on the radio? What do they see on MTV? What can they sing along with? What music can go from slower beats to faster beats back and forth. House music is a niche. But to *most* people who come to Vegas, "it all sounds the same and just gives me a headache." This is the reason there are only a few nights at one major venue each that specialize in house music during regular hours (Ra Wednesday and Ice Friday/Saturday) and in order to pack even those nights, the venues are reaching out to huge International DJs. This is no dis on house music. Hell, I used to PD an electronic music radio special in NY for four years. However just because one may like the type of music, doesn't make it the main appeal for the typical Vegas visitor that pays cover and buys drinks.

Very true - but the majority of people who come to the vegas board or even clubplanet in general are into house and dance music

exactly,most people who go to clubs want to hear something that they're familiar with.hip-hop has more diversity as far as tempo and moods are concerned.i notice on hear that most ppl like house but that in noway reflects the avg vegas clientel.

I can not tell you the lengths we go to to try to get people to come out weds. for house night. I hear people on this site complain hip-hop but our weds are crowd could fit into our Thursday (hip-hop) about 5 times. We had Armand V. Helden, Icey, Mark Lewis ect... Where are the house heads? We have Van Dyk coming up. I really don't listen house but it's growing on me. I think for someone like me it's hard cause i don't know the name of songs. I took me 2 weeks to find out the name of this song. Drop the Pressure- Mylo (a sick song)

I went to RA on the 13th thanks to MrVegas hooking me up on the guestlist and the music and club were awsome...it was my first time to RA and the dj's were great. Although for about the first 20 minutes I was there I was the only one on the dance floor...ah well more room for me. When I come back in July I am definately hitting up Pleasuredome on Wednesday. Thanks again MrVegas!!