Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What it means to be "underground" (pacha related)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only difference between tenaglia, sanchez and pvd and tiesto is that both roger and danny have played venues unannounced for many reasons, also much smaller venues to cater to a sound they personally like and want to share it with those crowds. And not 1000s of people who just wanna go to the event cause its an event. And also they get to play a certain way that a big room jsut wont understand.

You're my boy Bull, but I just don't see exactly where you are going with this. I understand your willingness to commend said dj/producer for not comprimising his morals. I hope this is what you mean by keeping it real and not referring to the style of music he would have to play if he had played Pacha.

You're my boy Bull, but I just don't see exactly where you are going with this. I understand your willingness to commend said dj/producer for not comprimising his morals. I hope this is what you mean by keeping it real and not referring to the style of music he would have to play if he had played Pacha.

Oh is this what the problem is? Yeah this is def nothing bout the music at all. Its really all about his decision based on his morals.

And im gonna hear the said dj/producer at other rooms like cielo/deep/avalon, where hes played recently, also listen to his prodcutions being made and played by djs all over the world. And seeing pictures of his parties in tokyo,italy,paris,london,.

I think I know who you talking about. Shame if its true. :(

nothing on Clubplanet will and can ever be considered underground... go to a rave and youll see what underground is about... and no, contrary to popular belief, its not 99% trance and hardstyle... i have heard some of the best house, tribal, discohouse, progressive, breaks, etc. at raves and its blew my mind as to how Crobar doesnt book some of these DJs... ive played 3 raves in the past year, and the DJs ive met are all as talented as can be, and as into the scene and down-to-earth that a DJ in 2005 can be.

I haven't been in here in a long time - it's nice to come back and see the laughing stock of the club landscape is still around. Silverbull!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!. Still serious with that avatar i see - wow- your not embarrassed that you look like that? I always get a good laugh first at your avatar - second with anything you say - and finally with your grammar. One word sums you up in all areas - WEAK (and thats being kind)

The only reason I would understand this person's move for refusing to play Pacha would be if he's ask to play something he thinks stinks but has to because of the crowd. Then yeah that guy's right.

Now if Morillo asked him to play his club, Erick knew what music to expect from that guy so probably wasn't going to stay behind him in the booth passing him the last Madonna to put under the needle.

So I don't get it.

Or this dude doesn't want to deal with the crowd because they're not the musically inclined crowd he/she wants to cater to?

Who's that guy anyway?

He wont tell you- thats how he makes himself important and feels like he is better than you because he knows and it's hush hush and the rest of the board isn't allowed to know - only Silverbull is. It's such a huge secret but yet silverbull gets to know it and dangle it in front of you. Does anyone really care. He needs this because he is so ordinary and unimportant to feel better about his horrific existance. Silverbull drop a bomb , get some tina and dont stop until your dead. Please i beg you to do this.

only difference between tenaglia, sanchez and pvd and tiesto is that both roger and danny have played venues unannounced for many reasons, also much smaller venues to cater to a sound they personally like and want to share it with those crowds. And not 1000s of people who just wanna go to the event cause its an event. And also they get to play a certain way that a big room jsut wont understand.

Not true at all.

Both PVD and Tiesto started the road to fame in underground parties in Germany and Holland. The problem is that when you get so good, and so famous, you have no choice but to venture into the mega club scene and become commercial. Most people in the US never heard of them until they became famous since most local people don't know anything about the underground scene in other countries.

:) Just keeping it real.

So what if danny turned down eric to play at pacha...he's going to wait and see how it turns out...danny is in a position where he can choose where to and where to NOT play. i'm sure he has logical reasons why, reasons that benefit his interests and not yours, he's a dj not jesus

fucking haters.......yo

must be Krivit

thats my guess.....

no offense but that's a terrible guess...Krivit's crowd isn't anywhere remotely close to what pacha is trying to pull with their image, music or whatever else IN NYC that is... he might fit the bill for something at the other pacha clubs around the world...but right now it's sadly about money and how much money you can bring in... krivit is quality not $$