Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj-P stays @ slide & studio 54 (New Contract)

marcblemberg

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone.

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

Click on flier for animated invite.

3cd70308.jpg

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a one-night deal, yes. Funny that he's teaming up with AM that night, especially after the endless shit you've given AM for doing nothing but stealing Z-Trip's mixes and using pre-made playlists.

Fess up. You have a contract with mgm, too, dont you? I, MGM Grand, engage said greenie for the following duties ..... lol jk

For a one-night deal, yes. Funny that he's teaming up with AM that night, especially after the endless shit you've given AM for doing nothing but stealing Z-Trip's mixes and using pre-made playlists.

just tooo bad AM is making more $$$$$ then Z-trip

I think the DJs at all the big clubs out here use pre-made playlists...mp3s loaded in a sequence on their computers...isn't that what it is?

I think the DJs at all the big clubs out here use pre-made playlists...mp3s loaded in a sequence on their computers...isn't that what it is?
Not DJ -p he is on the dance floor at tabu live in front of you eyes and will take request and mix it up and flip it on command.

Nothing is preset with him.

99.9 percent of them uses computers.

mr Freeze

Rock steady Crew

*Nobody* pre-programs their sets out here. They have some proven sequences that work, but it's live.

Thats bull!!! I saw a dj @ tangerine that used pre-mixed cds. I say f**k that.

::Oh that reminds of a song. It goes like this....

***Question.

***Why is it every time I walk down the street,

***People stop me,

***just to give me a flyer,

***I say funk dat!!!!

***Get out of my way!!!

::I forgot who the artist was...it's a funny ass song.

Anyways, I say DJ P, z-trip, and AM are all very good djs. I personall think that DJ P is the best out of them 3. Maybe we should have a showdown with all 3 djs and see who is actually the best of the best.

Oh and Freeze, ignore the people who are talking shit about you, you know damn well they are just talking out of their asses.

*Nobody* pre-programs their sets out here. They have some proven sequences that work, but it's live.

I'm not sure what we are actually all talking about, but I know for a fact that DJs at Body English have an mp3 player loaded with tracks, and they usually play most of them in a similar order every week. There is no vinyl being played at that club.

Thats bull!!! I saw a dj @ tangerine that used pre-mixed cds. I say f**k that.

::Oh that reminds of a song. It goes like this....

***Question.

***Why is it every time I walk down the street,

***People stop me,

***just to give me a flyer,

***I say funk dat!!!!

***Get out of my way!!!

::I forgot who the artist was...it's a funny ass song.

Anyways, I say DJ P, z-trip, and AM are all very good djs. I personall think that DJ P is the best out of them 3. Maybe we should have a showdown with all 3 djs and see who is actually the best of the best.

Oh and Freeze, ignore the people who are talking shit about you, you know damn well they are just talking out of their asses.

AM is incredible. And on some nights his boy Vice is equally as good or better.