Swim seagull in the sky

Towards that hollow western isle

My envied lady holds you fast in her gaze

And watching lovers part, I feel you smiling

What glass splinters lie so deep in your mind

To tear out from your eyes

With a word to stiffen brooding lies

But I'll only watch you leave me further behind

There’s a rather narrow hallway, and you’re in it fairly often. Often, you’ll see someone you know, and say “Hello.â€

Then, some time later, you see them again. Do you say “Hello†again, or just continue about your business? Do you even acknowledge their presence? Do you make eye contact? You have no more Hellos left. What is the timeframe for Hello regeneration? It’s not necessarily a day, is it? If it isn’t, then what is it?

Anyone ever sit down on a leather or plastic surface that emits an audible squeak of a noise that could be misinterpreted as an UNCOMFORTABLE NOISE? Usually I will make an attempt to replicate such noise in an exaggerated manner by being semi-restless on said surface so that anyone who heard the initial noise can rest assured that I alone was not responsible for its generation

*lol*

:blown:

do i have to take shit from a wookie?
There’s a rather narrow hallway, and you’re in it fairly often. Often, you’ll see someone you know, and say “Hello.”

Then, some time later, you see them again. Do you say “Hello” again, or just continue about your business? Do you even acknowledge their presence? Do you make eye contact? You have no more Hellos left. What is the timeframe for Hello regeneration? It’s not necessarily a day, is it? If it isn’t, then what is it?

nod hello or ignore them the first time and you'll miss the subsequent uncomfortable silence.
Anyone ever sit down on a leather or plastic surface that emits an audible squeak of a noise that could be misinterpreted as an UNCOMFORTABLE NOISE? Usually I will make an attempt to replicate such noise in an exaggerated manner by being semi-restless on said surface so that anyone who heard the initial noise can rest assured that I alone was not responsible for its generation
don't do anything. why give a shit? no one will ever have the balls to mention it.