Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, but madonna has the A/C turned off 1/2 hour before the show and for the entire concert... so it was like a swamp in the arena... good thing is i ended up sweating out the 29302931 vodka/cranberrys i had the night before. :laugh:

MMMM the smell of bodys in perspiration

Mangos are muy delish~! :drool:

I just cut one up at work, and got all juices everywhere. It was sooo worth it though.

mmm

mmm

mmmmm

:)

Yea, we went to this diner by my house the other day and Sugar got a salad with mangos and strawberries in it.

Muy delish indeed!!!

Guest onisakura

I hate my roommate. He tried to kidnap me yesterday after brunch to call in sick go to Great Adventure today. I of course COULDN'T cause im new and have way too much work to do but didn't get home till 3am so i woke up late. FUCKIN BASTARD. I hate him.

I hate my roommate. He tried to kidnap me yesterday after brunch to call in sick go to Great Adventure today. I of course COULDN'T cause im new and have way too much work to do but didn't get home till 3am so i woke up late. FUCKIN BASTARD. I hate him.

Fire him....

Here are two random thoughts.

1. Is it that bad to wish something upon someone if they already have it?

2. Why are we supposed to feel bad for people with teh hiv. I mean, other diseases, sure. I feel bad for people with cancer, MS, etc. because they couldn't have stopped that. But teh hiv? That could have been stopped. You got it because you were careless and thought "that won't happen to me". So fuck you if you want us to feel bad for you.

2. Why are we supposed to feel bad for people with teh hiv. I mean, other diseases, sure. I feel bad for people with cancer, MS, etc. because they couldn't have stopped that. But teh hiv? That could have been stopped. You got it because you were careless and thought "that won't happen to me". So fuck you if you want us to feel bad for you.

I pretty much agree with that.. except if it's a kid that got it through it's mother.. or the rare times that it passes through blood transfusions (although they screen blood now, they didn't use to so much for transfusions)

I pretty much agree with that.. except if it's a kid that got it through it's mother.. or the rare times that it passes through blood transfusions (although they screen blood now, they didn't use to so much for transfusions)

Yeah, the kid that gets it through his mother, sure... of course I feel bad for that child, because it's not his fault.

I guess you could add people who get raped to that list too... it's not their fault either.

...2. Why are we supposed to feel bad for people with teh hiv. I mean, other diseases, sure. I feel bad for people with cancer, MS, etc. because they couldn't have stopped that. But teh hiv? That could have been stopped. You got it because you were careless and thought "that won't happen to me". So fuck you if you want us to feel bad for you.

i was reading an article recently written by a straight woman who got hiv from her monogamous partner of many years; she had been living with the virus for 12 years already. she was griping about how ignorant people are about the disease, :blah: , because men wouldn't have sex with her. "if condoms are used," she said, "sex is 100% safe."

as everyone knows, that's bullshit. condoms are not 100% safe. if they were, they wouldn't break, they wouldn't fall off. pregnancies that follow sex w/ condoms are proof that condoms don't always protect against fertilization, and, where that can occur, so can the passing of stds.

this chick also talked about how she has the right to have a baby because it's not 100% sure that the baby would be hiv +. i say, if it's not 100% sure that the baby wouldn't be, then it's not fair to give someone a death sentence and a mom who'll be dead in a few years.

some people are so fucking selfish. if she wants to fuck so bad, she should find someone else who's hiv +. and as for kids, tough shit.

i was reading an article recently written by a straight woman who got hiv from her monogamous partner of many years; she had been living with the virus for 12 years already. she was griping about how ignorant people are about the disease, :blah: , because men wouldn't have sex with her. "if condoms are used," she said, "sex is 100% safe."

as everyone knows, that's bullshit. condoms are not 100% safe. if they were, they wouldn't break, they wouldn't fall off. pregnancies that follow sex w/ condoms are proof that condoms don't always protect against fertilization, and, where that can occur, so can the passing of stds.

this chick also talked about how she has the right to have a baby because it's not 100% sure that the baby would be hiv +. i say, if it's not 100% sure that the baby wouldn't be, then it's not fair to give someone a death sentence and a mom who'll be dead in a few years.

some people are so fucking selfish. if she wants to fuck so bad, she should find someone else who's hiv +. and as for kids, tough shit.

If proper methods are used it can work. In vitro fertilization with a sperm wash. Along with the mother having a low viral load and both mother and child to recieve AZT treatment during and after birth. Even at that there still is min. risk.....not worth it.

....lmao....i said THINGS.......their equivelant of a hot pocket lol.......i have such a love hate relationship with food.........

ps..they make great oreo ice cream bar things and other various desserts......thank god...or id die.....

Yeah, the kid that gets it through his mother, sure... of course I feel bad for that child, because it's not his fault.

I guess you could add people who get raped to that list too... it's not their fault either.

What about a cancer patient that smoked?

Or a person with heart disease that smoked?

It's the same thing. It's actually worse because it takes a lot longer to die from smoking than it does to sleep with someone one time.

Someone in my family has HIV AND she has a beautiful, heathly son.

...wow...i didn't even read this other shit........lots of people get aids and it's not cause they think o not me.....what about someone who is in a long term relationship and using other forms of birth control instead of condoms....and the other partner is unfaithful ..........say they catch something .....is that their fault?!.....

Here are two random thoughts.

1. Is it that bad to wish something upon someone if they already have it?

ok i never asked ANYONE to feel sorry for me.2nd i didnt get this from careless sex.