Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about those that have hormone problems and cant really do anything about their weight? do they suck too?

i think smokers suck more than fat people, and you come across as a smoker.

i actually am a smoker (could you tell by the cigarette im holding in the pic?) and it is a disgusting habit. i hate it and have tried to quit many times. whatever you say about smoking being bad is true...but i rather be a smoker than a fat ass any day.

uh, many smokers are fat. Plus they stink and usually have ugly teeth.

Oh and they have cancer.

dont worry. despite what you've heard on the streets, you cant get cancer by touching someone who has it.

and obese people have a lot of health problems, too.

dont worry. despite what you've heard on the streets, you cant get cancer by touching someone who has it.

and obese people have a lot of health problems, too.

You're obviously joking because nobody could actually believe what you just wrote.

Yeah, one could get infected by some viruses that could potentially lead to cancer, but to actually contract it by touching?

And yeah I know fat people have health problems too. I wasn't saying I'd rather be fat than a smoker, just that their exists sooo many fat smokers.

i actually am a smoker (could you tell by the cigarette im holding in the pic?) and it is a disgusting habit. i hate it and have tried to quit many times. whatever you say about smoking being bad is true...but i rather be a smoker than a fat ass any day.

but you just stated how fat people lower the quality of life around them ..while at the same time, being the smoker that you are, you lower the quality of life much much more

at least them being fat cant get others sick the way second hand smoke does..

:blown:

i can handle someone smoking in the same room when i´m eating

however, i really lose my appetite when i see a fat person eating... well, most unfortunately do not eat, they SHOVE, and they sweat while doing so... fat people are disgusting.

i like girls that smoke cause they have an extra factor you can abuse them with. after kissing her, "you taste like an ashtray" and voila you are one step closer to the threshold where you have lowered a girl´s self-esteem enough she will sleep with you to get it up again

Have you ever hear of lung cancer caused by second hand smoke???

im not going to debate this because i will obviously loose. but seriously, passing someone in the street who is smoking will not cause cancer.

i used to work in grand central and when i would take my cigarette break, ppl would be so rude to me and cough in my face. mind you, they werent bothered by the massive construction going on or the seven "clean air" buses that were zooming by. new york is not a clean city and a whiff of my smoke for two seconds should be the least of peoples problems.

No I am not but I find it very hypocritical of Diana who is an administrator on this board to bitch me out for making fun of other CP members or using foul language towards them when she is doing the same thing to a much larger group of people. Why is it ok for her to talk shit about fat people yet I can not make fun of someone who happens to be gay or someone who has AIDS? She should lead by example if she wants to be taken serious on these boards.

The difference is that you were reported and so I had to do something. You say a lot of disturbing and offensive things and I have never went out of my way to delete your posts or call you out. When Misk called me a skank and when you called me a bitch, did I report you? Did I delete your posts? No. But its out of my hands when you are reported.