43 Honey Club (Brighton)

44 Se One (London)

45 Alter Ego (Verona, Italy)

46 Spundaue (Los Angeles)

47 Trilogy (Dubai)

48 Venue (Athens, Greece)

49 T Bar (London)

50 Ageha (Tokyo)

Way to go New York! Nothing says Nightlife Capital of the World like 2 spots on the list with the first at #20!

are you serious? 1st off, Florida has a club in the top 10 with another one coming before NYC is even mentioned.... obviously the nightlife capital of the world is Ibiza.... NYC, tho the "capital of the world", is once again proven NOT to be the capital of the nightlife world.... Figures tho - this is coming from someone who has brookswannabe quoted in their sig...

New York only made 2 spots and they aint even at the top of the list why am I NOT surprised.Ibiza has quite a few on there thats a sign for me.As for New York,with all of the nightlife haters and the constant closing down of some of the best nightclubs around,its doesnt surprise me at all that New York was lucky

enough to get only 2 spots on this list.The cheezy little bottle service places aint helpin either. Aint that a Bitch!!!

Pawn Shop number 9? I don't think so. Cool place but def not top 10 material.

I'd have to agree. Main room sound blows fat donkey cock. It probably got the votes based on decor, which is quite interesting and, at the same time, kitsch.

I hear Twilo in Miami has the best sound but I don't think it was open when the poll was taken.

I'm surprised Cavo Paradiso made #22. It's fun but it probably got the vote for location alone. I've always liked Venue in Athens (#48). All outdoor, with those big canvas tents and nice system. Really cheap drinks, too! The girls are fucking hot! And there's like 4 girls to every guy every time I've shown up. :D

I'd have to agree. Main room sound blows fat donkey cock. It probably got the votes based on decor, which is quite interesting and, at the same time, kitsch.

I hear Twilo in Miami has the best sound but I don't think it was open when the poll was taken.

I'm surprised Cavo Paradiso made #22. It's fun but it probably got the vote for location alone. I've always liked Venue in Athens (#48). All outdoor, with those big canvas tents and nice system. Really cheap drinks, too! The girls are fucking hot! And there's like 4 girls to every guy every time I've shown up. :D

I think that Pawn Shop gets all its hype during WMC week. That's when the line-ups are loaded and they get all the additional sound from Integral Sounds...

My personal fav Turnmills made it to 13! Nice!

although top to bottom Fabric is great too and I can see why it was ranked so high. Everything about the place is top notch.

most polite and professional security team anywhere..i was shocked first time i went like HUH? DID A BOUNCER JUST SAY "KINDLY" and "ENJOY UR NIGHT"