Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush refuses to recognize Gay Pride Month

Bush has once again put the proverbial heterosexist foot down... and officially cancelled gay pride month.

His reasoning is that "it's not proper to recognize peoples orientation in a 'month.'" Any thoughts?

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

starcapone ~ unfortunately, yes... you can read all about it here:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010601/pl/bush_gays_1.html

Interestingly enough, Bush he has signed proclamations designating Black History Month, Women's History Month, and Irish-American Heritage Month... but he refuses to acknowledge (and blatantly rejects/discriminates against) the gay community with this move.

Not surprisingly, all the conservatives out there are praising him for this. This idiot is taking us back so many steps it isn't even funny... cwm23.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

fucking homephobe.. that's is fucked up... to all you people who voted this penis in FU.

First Keyoto now this. The man will be taking you right to an abortion away next. This contry is going backwards not forward.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Okay, I'm getting in touch with the GMHC asap to find out if any letter writing campaigns or anything like that is gonna be done to speak out against this.

This is rediculous.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Let them have their month, they are genetically weaker than heterosexuals anyway.

much like any living species on this planet, the inherant survival characteristic is reproduction. Gays can not repoduce, therefore there bloodline will cease to exist when they do. Hence genetic weakness.

------------------

Make love to yourself like no one is watching!!!

Wow . . . can he be any more a dick? cwm1.gif

Instead of worrying about people's sexual orientation, he should worry about his two dilinquent girls. So sad that this man represent U.S.A. cwm36.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” - John Cage

boobielogo2.jpg

What an asshole. I am so disgusted! cwm23.gif

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by spreewell:

Let them have their month, they are genetically weaker than heterosexuals anyway.

much like any living species on this planet, the inherant survival characteristic is reproduction. Gays can not repoduce, therefore there bloodline will cease to exist when they do. Hence genetic weakness.

Umm. last time I checked, the human race was not in danger of extinction and anyone can choose to reproduce via a variety of methods, some "natural" and some "artificial".

Also, I don't really see how, who one chooses to fuck, has anythng to do with genetic weakness/strength.

But that's just my opinion . . .

cwm34.gif

------------------

*Drink coffee and destroy*

I believe the recognition of gay pride month is essential. It's an acknowledgement of their struggle. And I am not talking about a struggle of rights. I am talking about the struggle of growing up amd trying to survive.

You see many gay people knew they were gay when they were young, most couldn't hide it too well. In school when your black or jewish or some other minority, you get picked on and teased for whatever you are. When they go home they can console with their parents who are also black, or jewish etc. But where does a gay kid lean his head to cry!!!!!

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

Sorry that's just bullshit. It's not a gene that get's passed down, hetrosexual parents can have homosexual kids.

There is a theory amongst genetasists and evolutionists that like other speciese we will be able to reproduce without a sexual partner. That is the best model for ultimate survival... a few more million years to go though.

AND

How many gay men have contributed to the making of this contry? F?cking loads, so they get no credit? I bet ATLEAST 10% of the senate are gay and Bush probably hes quiet a few gay people on his board of advisors (which he NEEDS more than any other president, 'erm how do you spell Iraq?' , that's 'I-R-A-Q Mr Bush'.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 06-04-2001).]

Are you fucking kidding me?? Please tell me you're joking . . . cause if you really believe what you just wrote . . . I really pity you.

BlueAngel

------------------

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” - John Cage

boobielogo2.jpg

You guys are so narrow minded, it's not even funny! Every single marriage law out there acknowleges the hetero-sexual group!! All the tax and health care benefits that comes with marriage acknowledges you! I'll just stop here cause this topic is just getting me too riled up! cwm23.gif

BlueAngel

Exactly the whole constitution is based arroudn hetrosexuality, and thet is EXACTLY what the problems is.

Homeosexual couples have no rights, that's what they are fighting for. It's not a 'deviation' or 'sexual preferance'. In just the same way Minorites had to fight for there right gay people are having to in the year 2001.. it's f?cked.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

my you one day get arrested and butt blasted by some big nasty fat cross eyed stank bald king kong looking queen who has a fondess of dry sex and garlic.

genetically weaker.. please..w/out fags you wouldn't have art, fashion, or good parties lol.. u can suck me too.

jsc

I do see a problem with him refusing to recognize it if he is, in fact, homophobic. However, I also see a problem with every fucking thing needing to be recognized with a day or even a full month. Wheres my white working full time and going to college full time female appreciation day?

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

[This message has been edited by blackhaus1 (edited 06-04-2001).]

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

I do see a problem with him refusing to recognize it if he is, in fact, homophobic. However, I also see a problem with every fucking thing needing to be recognized with a day or even a full month. Wheres my white working full time and going to college full time female appreciation day?

Tell me how "white working full time and going to college full time" females are denied equal opportunity and get the shit beaten out of them or are killed for the sole reason that they are "white working full time and going to college full time" females--- and maybe you will get a month for yourself.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

The problem is when you are white and female, opportunities are given to others b/c of affirmative action...like how i have a 3.95 gpa and i get NO MONEY based on merit, but someone who is hispanic and has two kids at 20 is given a free ride...is that fair? I want my day of recognition!

Originally posted by tastyt:

Tell me how "white working full time and going to college full time" females are denied equal opportunity and get the shit beaten out of them or are killed for the sole reason that they are "white working full time and going to college full time" females--- and maybe you will get a month for yourself.

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

Only in America. What's next? Guys with big balls month?

Why should fags have their own month? It's enough how our young children are opened to this disgusting practice in the media.

I just hope scientists find a cure for faggots. Most recent study shows that people aren't born faggots. It is a genetic disorder. Looking for a cure should be priority number 2 next to AIDS cure.

Call me a bigot, call me homophobic. Does not matter. This needs to be stopped. What family values can two fags teach to a young kid. This is so wrong.