Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you bothered by "hot" family members?

cintron

Aight before people go crazy over this i'm talking about really distant cousins you have who are pretty hot.

I've got a LOT of them in my family - all PuertoRican, and six of them are models down in SJ, and i think 'wtf, they're cool but why are they in MY family! I want to go out with em!"

Anybody else have the dillema of hot family you wish wasn't family so you could fuck em?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly no. But when i was younger (really younger), One of my cousins that was about the same age as me somehow talked me into letting him dry hump me behind a tree:puke:

I let him do it a couple of times and then I freaked out. I hated him after that. I started treated him really bad in school and I wouldnt even talk to him. And till this day I dont let him hug me or kiss me hello.

Yukky!:puke:

Originally posted by chula22

Honestly no. But when i was younger (really younger), One of my cousins that was about the same age as me somehow talked me into letting him dry hump me behind a tree:puke:

I let him do it a couple of times and then I freaked out. I hated him after that. I started treated him really bad in school and I wouldnt even talk to him. And till this day I dont let him hug me or kiss me hello.

ewwwwwww

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by chula22

hey you let him in the 1st place:laugh: :laugh: ... but yeah when i was like 6 till i was like 9 or 10 i got sexually abused by cousins... so i kinda know how you feel towards them

Oh god people fucking relax, he's probably talking about his parents cousin's cousins, which makes it his 5 or 6 degree cousins. Even now alot of cultures practice the custom of marrying between cousins. I don't see anything wrong admiring the beauty of another person.

Now had he had said first cousin:yuck:

Originally posted by xxlea

Oh god people fucking relax, he's probably talking about his parents cousin's cousins, which makes it his 5 or 6 degree cousins. Even now alot of cultures practice the custom of marrying between cousins. I don't see anything wrong admiring the beauty of another person.

Now had he had said first cousin:yuck:

INBREEEEEEEEEEDER !!!

i know someone who used to fool around with his male cousins, but they were fairly distant, and it was when everyone involved was very young. i think it's pretty creepy, but the way he describes it to me is that it was kinda like they were playing doctor and some continued to do it (meaning to continue a guy-on-guy sexual life) and some didn't - a curiosity type thing.