Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Muslim Countries View America

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by t0nythelover

axis of evil. hes trying to make this into some world war 2 type shit. i hate bush and the us government. we need ralph nader and frank serpico to team up and whip some ass (that could be a wierd tv show)

I think you have just replaced Sassa as biggest dickhead on the board

Originally posted by cintron

One Word: Mogadishu.

If you start arguing, first stop, go read the book Black Hawk Down (the movie doesn't count - the book is less biased).

When you start understanding how politics (or the lack thereof) work in Africa, then come back and say how we should help them.

How about this. Anybody who needs help can ask for it.

If they don't ask, they won't recieve. Instead of us charging over somewhere and throwing rice at people, they can come to us and say "hey, mind spotting us a little?"

Then it's not too easy for them to forget that they asked for our help once and we gave it to them, instead of us barging in and making everyone think we're the rompin' stompin bastard infidel materialist imperialists come to ruin their culture and society with hollywood movies, youth violence and sex.

Ugh. makes you wonder if there is space on other planets available...

If you start argueing also, first stop and do some research. Do you know why the americans went into Solmalia?

There was this leader in Somalia. And he sucked up to the United States. He took advantage of his people and to make money. And the United States liked him also cause the leader sucked up to the US. But then came a military coupe, to take over the leadership in Somalia. The coupe was successful. But this leader turned his back on the US. Didn't suck up to them as the past leader. So he posed a threat on the US goverment. So the US goverment sent troops there for their so called, "Help the Somalians" mission. The main purpose why the US sent troops wasn't to help the somalians. They sent them because they wanted some kind of military presense there because the leader didn't like US and turned his back on the US.

Originally posted by karch

But this leader turned his back on the US. Didn't suck up to them as the past leader. So he posed a threat on the US goverment. So the US goverment sent troops there for their so called, "Help the Somalians" mission. The main purpose why the US sent troops wasn't to help the somalians. They sent them because they wanted some kind of military presense there because the leader didn't like US and turned his back on the US.

Try again. The purpose was not because the leader was not "sucking up" to the U.S. HELLO, Somalia is the most destabilized country in the world, which makes it a PERFECT breeding ground for terrorists who are plotting to destroy the United States

Of course the United States wanted a friendly government there, as they do in Afghanistan as well as in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Destabilized governments pose a threat, maybe even moreso than state sponsors of terrorism, to our national security.

If you start argueing also, first stop and do some research. Do you know why the americans went into Solmalia?

There was this leader in Somalia. And he sucked up to the United States. He took advantage of his people and to make money. And the United States liked him also cause the leader sucked up to the US. But then came a military coupe, to take over the leadership in Somalia. The coupe was successful. But this leader turned his back on the US. Didn't suck up to them as the past leader. So he posed a threat on the US goverment. So the US goverment sent troops there for their so called, "Help the Somalians" mission. The main purpose why the US sent troops wasn't to help the somalians. They sent them because they wanted some kind of military presense there because the leader didn't like US and turned his back on the US.

STFU ALREADY....You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about....just shut up already you fucking idiot

Originally posted by o-jay®

Try again. The purpose was not because the leader was not "sucking up" to the U.S. HELLO, Somalia is the most destabilized country in the world, which makes it a PERFECT breeding ground for terrorists who are plotting to destroy the United States

Of course the United States wanted a friendly government there, as they do in Afghanistan as well as in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Destabilized governments pose a threat, maybe even moreso than state sponsors of terrorism, to our national security.

Somalia was destablized long before. So are many other countries. But does the US send in troops??? No. THe whole point is that the US does everything for there own gain and greed. In the global capitalist economy today, the rich will live very lavishly and the poor will live very poor and the US goverment will keep it that way by any means possible.

Somalia was destablized long before. So are many other countries. But does the US send in troops??? No. THe whole point is that the US does everything for there own gain and greed. In the global capitalist economy today, the rich will live very lavishly and the poor will live very poor and the US goverment will keep it that way by any means possible.

I don't disagree that moneywas involved to an extent, but you're looking at it all wrong, and you also have to consider geography.

The Horn of Africa is one of the most strategic territories on the entire continent. It controls access to the Red Sea and the Suez Canal. The Pentagon generals would love to set up a permanent base in this critical area. We can't be assured that Saudi Arabia will serve as an American outpost 5 or 10 years from now the way it has since the Gulf War.

Somalia is also oil rich. Several billion-dollar oil companies have bought the oil rights from the previous regime. These huge corporations want "law and order" in Somalia so they can pump out the oil. In fact, Conoco, the oil company that has the largest holdings in Somalia, has allowed the U.S. troops to use Conoco headquarters in Mogadishu as a command post and embassy. I certainly don't oppose the protection of American economic interests. If you like to think of that as greed, well, that's your opinion.

The first time the US sent soldiers into Somalia was when Aidid started attacking UN and American troops in Mogadishu...

for the hackneyed US bashers. consider 3 things.

1.as opposed to the rest of the world, the chief exports of mid-east to this day are a. oil b. olives c.bananas d. terrorism

Hmmm why is the region poor???? oh yes offcourse, its our arm/leg shacking golden arches that are keeping them down. sorry forgot. ok next,

2. in Saudi arabia, there are twice as many graduates of the extremist Wahabi islamic studies than there are computer programmers, scientists, lawyers and doctors

hmm tough one here. oh yes, i see, perhaps i dont understand their culture well enough to understand why they have no industries that could run an economy, you see im an 'unenlightened' and crude piggish american warmonger. sorry, i apologize.

3. in his book From Beirut to Jerusalem, NYTimes journalist T.Friedman mentions an interesting Arabic tale. this old man had a turkey. it was a fine bird of feather. one night, some local thieves came by and stole the bird. the next day, the old man's son says 'father, we should go, take our turkey back, and punish the people who stole our turkey!' The old man was hesitant and did not want to start commotion over a turkey. The next day the man's camels were stolen. 'Father" says the son 'We must punish the people who did this to us, the people who stole our turkey'

'Its ok,' says the old man 'they wont steal anything again, theres nothing to steal anymore' The next day, the old man's daughter was raped. 'My daughter was raped all because of that turkey. i should have punished the people that stole the turkey, my daughter was raped because i let them have my turkey' cried the old man.

gentlemen, on sept 11, they stole our turkey. all 3000+ of them. when we sit and deliberate who we have offended or present hypothetical oppression stories and not take action against the murderers who did this, the murderers are seeing this as a sign of weakness. as much as i dislike bush, i complement him on the current military campaign and the anti terror initiative. our turkey was stolen. lets make sure we still have our camels and our daughter's cherry intact.

sonicinf, you are like a cartoon. whenever someone says or posts something negative, you yap 'Indians'!!!

cmon man, i know you hate indians cause you are pakistani, but try something original, maybe like, 'they eat too much curry, thats why they suck', i dont know, something. please. india at least has its shit together, their economy is growing, never heard of indian terrorists and they dont chop reporters heads off. simply yapping that indians are bad isnt necessarily convincing anyone here.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

they are indians

you are one big retard!!!!!!!

How the hell can you tell the differnce between Indians and pakis other than from the language they speak in pakistan is urdu and in india the major language they speak is Hindi...and not all pakis are white and not all indians are dark skinned you retard...seriously just grow up...lets go eat some gulab jams? or some pakoras with some chutney eh?

and form looking at that pic...those two can be pakis,indians, Sri lankans, bangladeshis or Malaysians(just becaues the lady is wearing a sari and shes dark doenst make her indian) ...its the same way with arabs...you cant say the differece between a Syrian ,an armenian and a Lebanese person

For the person who posted that pic....that was pointless and why did you post it? to say thats the reason why the US is fighting terror?? so you are saying that there is no domestic violence going on in the us?

please respond and for sonicinfusion...tell me if you are still down for the gulab jams and pakoras

EXACTLY!!

It would probably be a good thing for everyone to realize that all your comforts, luxuries, and yes, even freedoms, is based upon the blood and repression of millions of poor abroad.

Originally posted by raver_mania

EXACTLY!!

It would probably be a good thing for everyone to realize that all your comforts, luxuries, and yes, even freedoms, is based upon the blood and repression of millions of poor abroad.

i am so glad someone else shares my view point.

Everyone seems to have complaints about what the US does to other countries but no one has any solutions. What other way's are there to go about doing things without having to sacrifice your daily routine? I would like to see anyone of you go a whole week without using a product that doesnt exploit someone else, then get back to me about how the US shouldnt be doing this or doing that. Its alot easier said than done. I personally couldnt do it so I'm not saying I'm a saint or something........

Also, alot of other countries would step in to fill the shoes the US left if it were to become morally concious cause there aint a single damn nation on this planet that will sacrifice itself to benefit others. Thats just the way life is........

ive done it. ive fucking slept on the streets and gone days without eating in this great fucking cuntry. and so have millions of other people. no one seems to realize that not every american has a nice job and home with 2 kids a dog and a white picket fence. the american dream has been built with the blood of others.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ive done it. ive fucking slept on the streets and gone days without eating in this great fucking cuntry. and so have millions of other people. no one seems to realize that not every american has a nice job and home with 2 kids a dog and a white picket fence. the american dream has been built with the blood of others.

If it was so great than why arent you still on the streets?

The only reason that everyone isnt homeless and starving to death is because of the US and what it does in other countries. It "exploits" the rest of the world so that we could be sitting here on this board arguing about this shit instead of digging through garbage cans looking for food. Granted this country isnt perfect, but its better than anything else out there.

nycMusic2000,

what are you trying to say?

That all the comfortable and materialistic things that we have in US occured only because US started to exploit other countries and people??/

Well, its total bullshit! We would still have brand name clothes and Nike Jordans and other meaningless crap, but it would just be more expensive than it is now. Because it would have to be made on American soil, by American citizens.

THe US or its corporations do not have to go and exploit other countries to make the products that are made today. Its not like other countries in Asia and S. America have special and unique resources or intelligence that can't be found in US. (However, the oil industry is in a league of its own...based on greed, morality, and ethics).

Major reason for exploitation of ppl in other countries is to reduce cost and gain competitive advantage. (In oil industry, its about gaining access to oil rich land or companies). Its all about profit and investor/management greed. The lower the cost achieved,(by using cheap child labor in 3rd world countries), the higher the profits and higher stock prices.

So in reality its all about big business having some control or influence in the goverment and politics, in order for the US gov't to intervene in foreign countries on big business' behalf.

Thats why US gets involved in certain countries situatuations and avoids others. (informing the US media that it has good intentions and only wants to help that certain country or its ppl).

Ok...thats it for now.... im an insomniac, but tonight im tired.

Rad_

Originally posted by dreamdrops

How the hell can you tell the differnce between Indians and pakis other than from the language they speak in pakistan is urdu and in india the major language they speak is Hindi...and not all pakis are white and not all indians are dark skinned you retard...seriously just grow up...lets go eat some gulab jams? or some pakoras with some chutney eh?

and form looking at that pic...those two can be pakis,indians, Sri lankans, bangladeshis or Malaysians(just becaues the lady is wearing a sari and shes dark doenst make her indian) ...its the same way with arabs...you cant say the differece between a Syrian ,an armenian and a Lebanese person

For the person who posted that pic....that was pointless and why did you post it? to say thats the reason why the US is fighting terror?? so you are saying that there is no domestic violence going on in the us?

please respond and for sonicinfusion...tell me if you are still down for the gulab jams and pakoras

I posted that pic and I posted it because I thought it was funny. So let me continue to laugh at it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You all need to relax a little. Stop with this political nonsense.

Last time I checked this was clubplanet.com not currenteventsplanet.com

:tongue:

Here's what I'm trying to say. If one person steps down then there is going to be 20 others to take his spot. Lets say that Nike were to make all its sneaker production domestic. The prices of sneakers will rise because the labor cost in this counrty is alot higher. Nike will try to raise their price's to meet the bottom line. Like you said its managment and investor greed. Plus what about the costumer? Not too many people would want to pay more for their sneakers even if it's doing some good in the world. Also, they can go buy the cheaper sneakers made by some competitor who bought out the manufacturing plants in the 3rd world when Nike left. Unfortunetly thats the way the world works. Unless every single human being on this planet woke up one day with a conscience, then things are going to remain like this for a very long time. And like I said before, I would love for everyone to come out on top but its not gonna happen. I guess you can call me a realist........

no country is perfect... all countires and their governments are doing some corrupt and fucked up shit. to deny that is true ignorance. so if no one likes how the system works then come up with a solution and fight for it... if your just gonna bitch and moan on the message board with this political bullshit, then pack your bags, hop on a plane, and go to antartica...... you won't have to worry about political opression there.

Originally posted by tribal

sonicinf, you are like a cartoon. whenever someone says or posts something negative, you yap 'Indians'!!!

cmon man, i know you hate indians cause you are pakistani, but try something original, maybe like, 'they eat too much curry, thats why they suck', i dont know, something. please. india at least has its shit together, their economy is growing, never heard of indian terrorists and they dont chop reporters heads off. simply yapping that indians are bad isnt necessarily convincing anyone here.

Dick !! maybe i am like a cartoon BUT your face look like a cartoon .. and I dont hate indians .. But for sure I have started hating you cause of all the drama you make on the Board !!!

Arent you happy Taliban got fucked .. cause for sure they fucked your country RUSSIA real bad into peices !!

Well i dont like the fanatics myself !!!

You are one of those guys who blv what the fuckin media has to say not your fault !! you have not seen the world yet !!

And i referred to SIKHS .. and that girl in the post IS A SIKH not a muslim girl !!

And if you want to see something which you always bark about .. then look at this and fucker be ashamed .. cause you should look for peace not for fuckin WAR .. dick

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres

I hope after looking this you will QUIT down on ur fuckin drama and politics and will hope for fuckin peace !!

Pig looking bitch

Originally posted by dreamdrops

any INDIAN and PAKI can tell the diff .. you are not from that region so you dont have to speak about it !!!

I did not say anything about the lingo or the colour .. But by looking at that pic you can for sure tell that girl is a SIKH...

Originally posted by smokesum

I posted that pic and I posted it because I thought it was funny. So let me continue to laugh at it :laugh:

You all need to relax a little. Stop with this political nonsense.

Last time I checked this was clubplanet.com not currenteventsplanet.com

:tongue:

dude that is a funny pic .. and for fun i said they are indians !!

its my wall paper .. :laugh:

:laugh: