Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CAn I get a pair of diesel jeans under $100?

stonedcl

I have a few pairs of Kratt and snakX but really wanted this nice pair of rivic all dirty and shit but there $180 in the diesel stone on university and 14th and $150 in bloomingdales.

What other stores caryy diesel, and yes i tried Nordstrum but they didnt have the coler i want.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by stonedcl

I have a few pairs of Kratt and snakX but really wanted this nice pair of rivic all dirty and shit but there $180 in the diesel stone on university and 14th and $150 in bloomingdales.

What other stores caryy diesel, and yes i tried Nordstrum but they didnt have the coler i want.

i don't think u could get them bellow 100

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

i think i remember seeing some diesel jeans in urban outfitters for right under 100$. not sure what guy styles they have though.

Urban Outfitters is about the same price as in the Diesel store, if not a little bit more...

i went to marshalls (something like TJ Maxx) to buy a couple of t-shirts for the summer and i noticed a pair of diesel jeans that i had seen in the malls for like $130.....as i was walking around this store, i see those same exact jeans in my freakin size for $30!!!! i went f*ckin nutz!!! i saved myself $100.....i suggest you try a store like that b/c you never know what you can find there.....

Originally posted by raffieb

i went to marshalls (something like TJ Maxx) to buy a couple of t-shirts for the summer and i noticed a pair of diesel jeans that i had seen in the malls for like $130.....as i was walking around this store, i see those same exact jeans in my freakin size for $30!!!! i went f*ckin nutz!!! i saved myself $100.....i suggest you try a store like that b/c you never know what you can find there.....

you can always find deals at those types of stores. just be careful and make sure the tag doesn't say something like "irregular" or "imperfect". department stores have pretty good sales sometimes too.

Originally posted by raffieb

They got Diesel at MArshalls?

I seen some deisel in this store my sister goes to called loemans but the jeans were the ZULU multi colerd ones and they are nasty for $70.

Originally posted by djdanfury

The last 2 pairs of them i bought were 150 and up. E-male makes replica Diesel jeans if you're looking to save money.

This girl said that there is a diesel Sample sale in NYC and she is taking me on Friday.. Her friend went and said they had mad diesel jeans at the sample sale for $20?

I think she was fucking with me , but I will find out!

This girl said that there is a diesel Sample sale in NYC and she is taking me on Friday.. Her friend went and said they had mad diesel jeans at the sample sale for $20?

I think she was fucking with me , but I will find out!

yoooooo if this is true can you please get me the address of this location? i need some new jeans dammit!!!!! thanx ....lataz

my sn is : i am your 3xtacy if you can IM me with the info....

Its on 36th street in between 7th and 8th.

They had no jeans left for men in sizes over 30.

For women they had some shit its only from 10am to 6pm and ends saterday..

oh and the jeans where $50 sweters 40 and jackets where 50.

THey got alot of ugly jackets left.