Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone explain to me the problem with fake tits and juiceheads.

I know I'm gonna get a lot of heat for this question. Also I know from the pic I look big in my sig but really I'm pretty small compared to real juiceheads. But even before I worked out and went clubbing I never had a problem with juiceheads and never had a problem with fake tits. I mean if you look at body building contests then yes those are juice heads. But for the most part ppl in the club with good bodies aren't that big or really bothering anyone I think. And I don't get the problem with the fake tit thing at all. I don't know, I'm just a bit confused on the problem. On the other hand if you wanna go to the other extreme would you wanna club with out of shape guys with flat chested girls?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bounce: Well my opinion is that if they are really, really that unhappy with the way they look then thats their choice if they want to do it...but there's a line between looking good and looking completely fake and disgusting. In the body building contests I personally think those women and men look gross whether or not they're juiceheads.

honestly i dont think its the physical appearance that bothers people. its more the attitude these people carry...for the most part these pumped up dudes r solid pieces of concrete in every way..physically and mentally....and topics that they can speak on is the gym..their car...the sound system in their car..i know im being stereotypical but hey..thats the way it is

as for the girls..we know most of these chicks wit the boobs r just appendages to the roid crowd. the problem with them is that theyre in the same intellectual plane as the person they came with , which isnt too great. theyre there to look good and make the person they came with look good. eye candy. god forbid u start a conversation with them..ud lose them at DO U KNOW WHOS SPINNING?

I also agree that those body building contests are disgusting but I don't think working out or caring about how you look means you are unhappy with how you look. I mean its shoved in our faces with all the underwear ads and everyone having nice bodies. Personally I don't really care for fake tits.

Well I dont have a problem with really big guys.

The only ones I think are gross are the body builiders, but I mean even though alotta guys in clubs are kinda big and built, most of them are not THAT BIG.

And for the girls with implants, if they are proportioned and arent EXAGGERATED, then fine, but its when they go over board that it looks bad.

But I mean I dont know whatever makes ya happy

:D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

honestly i dont think its the physical appearance that bothers people. its more the attitude these people carry...for the most part these pumped up dudes r solid pieces of concrete in every way..physically and mentally....and topics that they can speak on is the gym..their car...the sound system in their car..i know im being stereotypical but hey..thats the way it is

as for the girls..we know most of these chicks wit the boobs r just appendages to the roid crowd. the problem with them is that theyre in the same intellectual plane as the person they came with , which isnt too great. theyre there to look good and make the person they came with look good. eye candy. god forbid u start a conversation with them..ud lose them at DO U KNOW WHOS SPINNING?

I think this is the closest thing to the truth so far.

If you work out for the pure sake of working out, making yourself look and feel better then you think you already are, then thats a great thing...ifyou become a juicehead then that's your choice...it has more bad side effects then good but hey thats their choice.. ...but when it comes down to the girls who have fake breasts...sometimes its the fact that they don't like the way they look...I mean look at it this way, girls who have small chests say that guys dont look at them or they dont feel good about themselves. ...if they really feel that bad about feeling better about themselves then i say get it as long as it looks natural. If they do it to get guys' attention then I dont think thats good.

good call...i think that "to each his own" applies--personally, i used to really want fake boobs, but i have changed my mind over the years--i have several friends with them and they look great though...as for roids, i personally think they are not so good, but if you can keep your personality level and don't go overboard, then what's the problem? i don't see the problem with moderation...it's the overboard, HUGE boobs or guys that can't even walk correctly that i think are a bit much...

It is definately nothing more than the attitude a lot of them carry.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of them are cool people, but some are egotistical and the supreme cases of superficiality. Some juiceheads and fake tit chicks are still stuck in high school, caring about physical appearances (most of the time trying to make up for the fact that they are damn ugly).

Also, I noticed juiceheads carry a bully attitude. Fuck that. I am not small, so i don't get the bullshit...but I have seen some bigger kids push smaller kids around at clubs to shove them out of their way. At vinyl one night I saw this go on and I shoved the juicer right into the stage.....the fucker turned around and stared down this little kid weighing 100 lbs soaking wet for no fucking reason. Most of them are just pussies.

nyc420 told me he saw some dude pumping out push-ups in the bathroom at vinyl Friday night then gawking at himself in the mirror......PATHETIC.

Nothing wrong with trying to make yourself look good......just the attitude sometimes.

I think to each his own too. I mean some people want to be big and some people want to have fake boobs. Some people want other things and see those things as meaningless. Everyone is different, sees things differently, wants different things for themselves.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

It is definately nothing more than the attitude a lot of them carry.

nyc420 told me he saw some dude pumping out push-ups in the bathroom at vinyl Friday night then gawking at himself in the mirror......PATHETIC.

OMG LOL. that was my friend Jimmy no doubt. All night he was doing push ups..Everyone was like why does your boy keep working out. I wouldn't say it was pathetic thats just what he wanted to do..

Originally posted by magilicuti

The push ups in the bathroom and the shoving smaller people is stupid. When it comes down to it people hate the ego of the "juicehead."

Shoving smaller people yes is stupid. the push ups i don't think so. my friend took some E bombs and was feeling good so he was doin some push-ups , I don't think thats stupid, just feeling good.

i totally agree....it's the attitude

I've seen it and I remember Brad Pitt's quote about the Gucci ad he sees. But Brad Pitt is actually more ripped then the guy in the ad.

yeah it's a great film...unfortunatelly, it was never regarded as such in the US. you are absolutelly right, not only that brad looks more ripped, but he is also Wearing Gucci clothes.....that's why this film is so great - it's subversive to its own self, LOL:laugh:

The push ups in the bathroom and the shoving smaller people is stupid. When it comes down to it people hate the ego of the "juicehead."

buit you see, here we have that problem again - is it a psychological or merely physical issue? i don't know the answer; all i know is that i like looking good (which includes having a good body) but at the same time i despise people who show off their bodies too much......first: it's frustrating to the ones who are not that goodlooking

second: if one is really cool with oneself, one doesn't need to put one's looks in everybody's face....

hence, i never take my T in a club, although i have a nice body (unless i'm rolling and someone takes it off for me)

but enough about me...

:laugh:

~~~so true.......its the way they r most (not all) of them do ghb and that seriously fucks with ur head....or they r jst plain dumb and they realize tha the only thing they have going for themselves is their body..those i cant stand........as for fake tits i dunno why any guy would want it! sure they LOOK good but they FEEL like balloons........ewwwww

my 23cents :bounce: