Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u think is the average number of...

anotherway83

...sex partners a person has had over the course of his/her lifetime? im talking of western society in particular...i ask because i just remembered a radio show i was listening to a while back and this was the topic...a good number of the ppl. that were calling in gave numbers of around 30, this included both men as well as women...IMO that is a little high, but i dunno, i was wondering what you guys thought was the real average for a person...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ppl are going to lie about it.

i think once u pass a certain # u'r just a dirty player.

ppl who have been w/ way too many ppl is such a turn off, so guys say it is more, girls say it is less

i'm going to say 20 for guys 10 for girls

Originally posted by anotherway83

...sex partners a person has had over the course of his/her lifetime? im talking of western society in particular...i ask because i just remembered a radio show i was listening to a while back and this was the topic...a good number of the ppl. that were calling in gave numbers of around 30, this included both men as well as women...IMO that is a little high, but i dunno, i was wondering what you guys thought was the real average for a person...

I agree, 30 is very high for lifetime. Usually about the 6-7th person you bang, you know what you want and settle down. Get a divorce over banging #8 and #9, then midlife crisis kicks in. So I would say average 15.

:hat:

Besides I have some lady friends who are near the 30 range, and they haven't hit age 30 yet. Are they part of the 30/30 club? Either way, they are skank ass huas IMO.

If you start having sex at 18, sleep with 2 people a year, don't settle down until your 33, that's 30 people...

it's not that hard. and does having sex with 2 people a year make you dirty??

I think it's time you people started thinking realistically.

Originally posted by jimk29

If you start having sex at 18, sleep with 2 people a year, don't settle down until your 33, that's 30 people...

it's not that hard. and does having sex with 2 people a year make you dirty??

I think it's time you people started thinking realistically.

Well everyone has their reality.....some ppl don't sleep around with anyone or just as a hookup...let's say you have about 5-10 serious relationships until you get married so that would only make it 5-10

Originally posted by totallytrance

Well everyone has their reality.....some ppl don't sleep around with anyone or just as a hookup...let's say you have about 5-10 serious relationships until you get married so that would only make it 5-10

I really don't think that's average.

I don't think I know anyone my age, who has slept with 5 people.

Originally posted by jimk29

I really don't think that's average.

I don't think I know anyone my age, who has slept with 5 people.

and what age would that be?

Yeah the average is most likely 30 most people today don't think of sex as something so important to only share it with someone they love blah blah...