Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing when you have a girlfriend...

damelo

Originally posted by damelo

What does everyone think about going clubbing/going out when you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Is it not the same? Not worth it? An exercise in frustration? Do you still go out with your single friends, or keep it "just the two of us"????

Well Will Smith...when I was with my girl we use to go out "just the two of us", alone with our single friends and all together.

Obviously it is not the same as when you are single but if you need me to further explain please feel free to ask.

It would be too much trouble for me to go out by myself with my friends, cause of the interigation that would follow my return. But he went out a couple of times with his friends. Its fine with me as long as its not all the time. Mostly we just prefer to go out clubbing together.

i do both....

sometimes just us and another couple...sometimes him and all our friends...sometimes just me and the girls.....it all depends...we have the same group of friends so we usually go out as a group...however, sometimes its good just to be with the girls or him with the guys...:D

Originally posted by nomembername

Well Will Smith...

:laugh:

If you go out as a couple though and take a single friend with you, don't forget about your single friend.

I used to go out with my two best friends alot in college in Cali and they'd always get drunk and bump and grind and get all make-outy and forget about me.

THEY always had a great time though.

i never had a problem going clubbing with the gf i had, and i do not understand why it wouldn't be the same with here there

unless you don't like her all that much or you're trying to get ass from someone else

i might be totally off here, but aren't you supposed to want to do things with your gf?

if you feel like you can't go out and be yourlsef with her there, end it

:)

me and my ex would go out just us 2, we'd go out with a group of friends, or i'd go out with my friends, and he'd go out with his... never had a problem with it... we didn't always share the same taste in music, so sometimes we'd go to the parties we wanted to go to, and meet up afterwards...

Originally posted by damelo

What does everyone think about going clubbing/going out when you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Is it not the same? Not worth it? An exercise in frustration? Do you still go out with your single friends, or keep it "just the two of us"????

i do go without him from time to time but it's def not the same.

i enjoy clubbing with him alot. & when the shoe is on the other foot and he wants to go out by himself i get all freaked out and shit. i guess i'm still insecure.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i do go without him from time to time but it's def not the same.

i enjoy clubbing with him alot. & when the shoe is on the other foot and he wants to go out by himself i get all freaked out and shit. i guess i'm still insecure.

Why is it not the same for you? What do you do differently? Interesting to hear a girl's perspective...

Me and my girl go out alone...

I was never the type to go out to hook-up, so i dont do it now either.

I go out to hang out with the boys, drink, listen to some music, then come home and sleep.

When we go out together I think i have more fun. She LOVES to party, dance, and really have a good time.

Tek

that was one of the reasons my relationship hit rock bottom, we never really went out together to clubs, and i would have loved it.He would just always go with the "guys" but other girls ended up going, just not me.

I think that you should be able to still go out with your friends and do what you have to do and be able to go out with your girl/boy friend

Originally posted by scruffe

You gotta do both. Give the relationship attention... go out alone.... then go out with friends... but mostly do both.. have your girl/guy there with your friends... you need a good mix.

ITS DEFFENATELY ABOUT A HEALTHY MIX ;):)

GOT TO DO BOTH.....BALANCE THINGS OUT.....

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

if your girl friend likes the same music and clubs u do, then whats the problem???

if u go to clubs ONLY to hook up, then i guess u shouldn't be going at all if u already have a girl friend, right?

this is true!!!! just being out alone on a regular basis bring lots of temptation. it's unavoidable for men not to end up cheating.