Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condoms - which brand/kind do you use?

captainpec

Maybe this question is more geared to the guys... was in a long-term relationship and had the benefits of not having to use protection... now without condoms, I can run a marathon easily... with condoms - I run out of stamina after a looooong while... any suggestions? I absolutely hate Trojans and am leaning heavily towards Durex... the one's I like (Black wrapper with red writing) are impossible to find in my area... may have to resort to ordering on the iternet...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

ummm....bro

Durex are known as the small dick condoms......lmao. Them shits break in no time flat

Trojans and life-styles for me

ew lifestyles.. i mean seriously... they gotta be cheap, theyre in every AIDS prevention office and health center across the country for free

Originally posted by bbbooom

ew lifestyles.. i mean seriously... they gotta be cheap, theyre in every AIDS prevention office and health center across the country for free

lifestyles were given out in my college dorm for free and were notorious for breaking. peeps only used them when desperate and not really all that concerned, i guess :hey: .

ummm....bro

Durex are known as the small dick condoms......lmao. Them shits break in no time flat

Trojans and life-styles for me

So much for your analogy... I've used at least 5 trojans in my life and broke all but one...

You might be breaking the durex condoms - but the reality of the matter is that a guys ass is tighter than a females vagina so that's where your problem could be... :laugh:

Originally posted by captainpec

You might be breaking the durex condoms - but the reality of the matter is that a guys ass is tighter than a females vagina so that's where your problem could be... :laugh:

is that how your trojans broke? sux :(

btw....about the Life-Styles, I noticed that but never made the connection till now. Guess its gonna nothing but Trojan Ultra Thin from now on:D

well ive never heard that theory before..

and not to get into details but my boyfriend is very well, u kno, endowed..

and Durex seems to be doing the job :aright:

p.s.---ribbed condoms are thee worst .

Let me add a bit of good sense to this discussion.

I used to work in a condom shop on South Street in Philadelphia, and all I did as a cashier behind the counter was read the literature on the condom industry, so you can say I've got an educated opinion here.

The difference from one brand of condom to the next is virtually zilch......I mean from breakage to size to thinness, etc.. So many of the various brands get their product from the same manufacturor. All they do is put their own special claims on one generic product.

The condom industry is ALL about marketing.

For instance, take the Magnum condoms -- the so-called extra large brand. In reality, they're not much bigger than your average run-of-the-mill condom.

They just know guys like to have their ego stroked....feeling gratified by fitting into an "extra-large" jimmy hat.

It's funny. At our store, magnums were the top sellers by far. You would think most men walking around Philly had huge schlongs.

The truth is that most men can fit into these and use them safely.

It looks like many of you have bought into the bullshit