Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- The Reputation Thread -

I'm new to this board and the Reputation thing is something I've never seen on any other board before. What is the point of it, do you get some kind of status raise when you get enough points, or is it just for our own personal satisfaction? I was confused by it when I got one positive and one negative reputation for the same post, but the negative rep had no identity and no explanation. Then, I get slightly, just and only slightly, frustrated because I've been posting quite a few good and interesting posts (IMHO) around the Sex section but nobody has given me jack diddly for a good rep (except for tstelkhuni-what a sweety). I have to wonder if my posts are being ignored because I'm a newbie. If that is the case it is a sad shame because I have a lot to offer the board in my posts, as I have a lot to say and what I have to say is worth saying (in my humble but confident opinion.). Anyway, c'mon you all, give me some good reps. But only if I deserve them, if my posts are good, but you gotta read them, yo! :lickit:

EDIT:

Whoa, what the fuck? Somebody gave me a neg rep with no identiy but the comment "Die please". Fuck you and your attitude, whoever gave me that comment. What the fuck is that comment all about? :finger:

My PM from 'sickslider'.....

Yeah, yeah, yeah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Jesus fucking Christ...stop asking so many fucking stupid questions, what are you writing a book you fucking newbie...how bout STFU and post your sister's tits or something! -Stymie-

- The Reputation Thread - 09-24-2004 08:55 AM shut up HOMO

-

You said to PM you so here I am. What's up with that crap above?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...soooooo dumb.

My PM from 'sickslider'.....

Yeah, yeah, yeah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Jesus fucking Christ...stop asking so many fucking stupid questions, what are you writing a book you fucking newbie...how bout STFU and post your sister's tits or something! -Stymie-

- The Reputation Thread - 09-24-2004 08:55 AM shut up HOMO

-

You said to PM you so here I am. What's up with that crap above?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...soooooo dumb.

That's why you said we need to talk and told me to PM you, so you could post what I asked you? Whats the point of the PM, huh? :lol3:

stymie, what are you trying to say, that you didn't write that shit? Is someone impersonating you by signing your name to their remarks?

stymie...looks like someone stole your password..you should contact the admin of this site..

id be pissed if someone had my login and started sending remarks in my name.