Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want my coworker so bad..... advice

Bling

Ok I got this coworker that just started to work with us

shes very very cute my type physically and most importantly personality wise. shes shy and quiet yet her body is smokin.

anways we sit next to each other all day and we eat lunch out the two of us alone each day. Since she doesnt have a car i also drive her home. the only problem is she lives with her man.

I would never try to break her up with anyone but it still sucks. i told her yesterday if she want with her man would she go out with me: she got a bit embaressed but said she would have to date me a few times to find out.

what do i do? i have a major crush on this girl :(

yesterday we had the best lunch we went to this chinese place then we went to the art galleries nearby and cked out some modern art ...

any advice that you can give the blingster?

thanks

lol.. i just went through this... except i was the girl and the guy i worked with had a gf.... we wanted each other and eventually whatever happened happened and it was fun... it wouldnt have been though had we not been on the same page with what it was all about and what to expect out of it... which was nothing but good wholesome fun :devil:

so long as u know it can definitely hurt ur work ecnvironment if u dont play ur cards right...

lol.. i just went through this... except i was the girl and the guy i worked with had a gf.... we wanted each other and eventually whatever happened happened and it was fun... it wouldnt have been though had we not been on the same page with what it was all about and what to expect out of it... which was nothing but good wholesome fun :devil:

so long as u know it can definitely hurt ur work ecnvironment if u dont play ur cards right...

u have no idea lina. ever since she started to work with us a month or so ago ive been like damn i want her. she is very quiet and shy yet she wears these white shirts unbuttoned on top showing her cleavage.

oh gawddddddd :(

then yesterday she wore this white shirt and a pink bra under it and u could see her entire bra through it. couple that with her tight ass jeans with her lacy panties showin and it was a rough day for me lol

just ask her out for some wine at your place.

at least then you´ll have a definite answer. after all, it may be the one you want. don´t worry about her being taken, if her relationship is good, she´ll not cheat. that simple.

you know all this too. why are you here complaining and whining?

damn dude where do you work to see her wear that? i gotta get out of IT.

then yesterday she wore this white shirt and a pink bra under it and u could see her entire bra through it. couple that with her tight ass jeans with her lacy panties showin and it was a rough day for me lol

Dating gone bad in the workplace can lead to sexual harrassment - do find another bowl of cereal to stick your spoon in...

yeah he's right..i just went thru 8 hrs of mandatory sexual harrassment training required by my firm...turns out "HEY DAN U LOOK GREAT IN THOSE JEANS" is sexual harrassment.......strange world we live in

I know Ive retired from cpsex but i wanta jump in here on this one cuz I disagree with some of the comments.

You know that ...

a. She's a cool chick that helps your work day go bye hanging with/working with,

b. have a bond (maybe emotions for) and

c. you also want her.

This is what you do ...

You keep doing (a).

Stop doing (B). Never develop feelings for someone taken. Stop it now.

And go for ©. © you treat as pure fun for her and you, and yeah, it requires you turning off your brain on (a) and © when it happens, but iffffff it happens, it will happen in the cliche predictable way that it always does, and she'll want it as much as you .... "lets get some burgers after work for happy hour ... happy hour leads to drinking ... maybe to more drinking at your place ... and then bam" The next morning when you wake up, do NOT starting doing (B). Understand what happened was © and just © and the two of you go on doing what you enjoy doing.

Finally, if you ignore all the above, the important thing most people forget is .... gf/bf stuff offlimitis stuff is silly. Anyone if fair game unless theyre married. Eventually she'll either marry the dude or dump him and get with someone else, and that someone else mayyyy justttt be you.

Hey man, just get her drunk one night and take advantage of her, she will feel like shit, go home tell her man that, he will break up with her, she will come to work the next day feeling like shit and tell her u are here for her, and she will be fine, dont worry it will work!!!

Hey man, just get her drunk one night and take advantage of her, she will feel like shit, go home tell her man that, he will break up with her, she will come to work the next day feeling like shit and tell her u are here for her, and she will be fine, dont worry it will work!!!

hahahahhaahhahahaahahahahah