Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i invited my dad and sister over for dinner last night, since they bought me all this stuff from india.. so after dinner, my dad and sister were talking about their new phones/handhelds.. so my dad gets a new blackberry from work and my sister got the blackjack from cingular....

so my dad was showing the blackberry and he was like "but i don't know where the bang is"

we were like the bang??? So he draws out the bang with his hands...

my dad's been calling the exclamation mark a BANG all this time...

Guest onisakura
i invited my dad and sister over for dinner last night, since they bought me all this stuff from india.. so after dinner, my dad and sister were talking about their new phones/handhelds.. so my dad gets a new blackberry from work and my sister got the blackjack from cingular....

so my dad was showing the blackberry and he was like "but i don't know where the bang is"

we were like the bang??? So he draws out the bang with his hands...

my dad's been calling the exclamation mark a BANG all this time...

Your dad's been reading too many comic books. *lol*

I got my eyebrows threaded tonight! ahhhhhhhh

oh but isnt it so much better??? i think it looks nicer and lasts longer too. but i dont have much of brows to pluck or thread or wax to begin with anyway but i stilldo a lil to clean em up a lil but i have to dust them in to fill in the parts that are missing ( they are patchy ) lol

....i was under the impression it didnt last any longer....i do a girl who got them threaded and said there was no dif so it wasnt worth the time and pain...........weird...maybe she is just very hairy

....i hate when people hum along to radio in a public place..LIKE MY SALON!....im doing a color next to someone who is processing and there they are OBNOXIOUSLY humming...we get it u know the song..i like it too...so shut the fuck up!...even worse the ones that sing....are u serious>!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh but isnt it so much better??? i think it looks nicer and lasts longer too. but i dont have much of brows to pluck or thread or wax to begin with anyway but i stilldo a lil to clean em up a lil but i have to dust them in to fill in the parts that are missing ( they are patchy ) lol
....i was under the impression it didnt last any longer....i do a girl who got them threaded and said there was no dif so it wasnt worth the time and pain...........weird...maybe she is just very hairy

Its SOOO much better, for me at least. I've been getting my eyebrows threaded for about 4 years now. I go every 2 weeks. They start to grow after about a week and a half and by the time 2 weeks rolls around they are just starting to bother me.

I used to hack up my brows so bad before. Even when I was getting them threaded at the first place I went to, I would be so OCD about them that I would pluck pluck PLUCK away...I had the thinnest most ridiculous looking brows. But my new indian threading broad whipped my ass into shape. Made me grow them in. They were patchy and uneven for a while and it took A YEAR to get them shaped and how I want them.

I dont touch my tweezer anymore-its dangerous to me lol.

I havent waxed in so long I dont even remember how long it lasts.

....i get pissed when people touch their brows..i am always forcing people to grow them in.....i dont get how people think their eyebrows looks good.....we have these teenage girls who come like seriously...every week.....and make the girl wax their brows SOO THIN.....i always say thank god they dont come to me cause i would refuse to do them.....looks awful

i get threading done, unless i go to miami, there's this lady my sister goes to, she probably has done my eyebrows the nicest i've ever had them (she used to do the rock's eyebrows way back when) but i don't think waxing or threading hurts much, maybe because i've just been getting it done for so long, but waxing breaks my skin out BAD so hence when i get threading done..

and it lasts about the same amount of time...

....i get pissed when people touch their brows..i am always forcing people to grow them in.....i dont get how people think their eyebrows looks good.....we have these teenage girls who come like seriously...every week.....and make the girl wax their brows SOO THIN.....i always say thank god they dont come to me cause i would refuse to do them.....looks awful

they end up looking like someone drew them in with a sharpie.. i hate that...