Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....i get pissed when people touch their brows..i am always forcing people to grow them in.....i dont get how people think their eyebrows looks good.....we have these teenage girls who come like seriously...every week.....and make the girl wax their brows SOO THIN.....i always say thank god they dont come to me cause i would refuse to do them.....looks awful

yeah mine used to be way thin but not TOO bad..at least I thought at the time.

They look much better now, we'll just say that. lol

so how often do you have to wax?

..im obsessed with eyebrows ....and i dont wax mine lol....i have naturally near perfect eyebrows...i pluck like 5 hairs a month .....i have major arch and all....

Wow, you're lucky! It must be nice to be blessed w/perfect eyebrows. I'm stuck sitting in a curry infested home while mine get groomed every other week lol. I love my threading lady though...she gave me a curry cookie last time I was there...it was kinda weird.

I didnt really like it but I didnt hate it...it was weird. It had a curry coconut-ish taste to it.

I love a Thai dish called Massaman Curry that has a curry coconut flavor. I just thought it was weird to have a cookie that tasted like it.

I hate the smell of curry too and I dont like food that has a strong taste of it.

Guest onisakura
for the whole sack? Thats not too bad

I believe that has to be one of the funniest things i've read in a long time. I just laughed like a moron.

BTW, im flying to Florida thursday too. What airline?

ewwww wtf :vomit2:

Oh shut up, you know that just turned you on. ;) Don't lie. Admit it, it jumped a little.

okay jackie.. where the heck are you going now? lol

FLORIDA!! I'm invading the sunshine state for a month or so till i head off to St Thomas. Sushi at Bond St. I haven't been there since like 02 or 03. *lol*

wiggity what? You coming to my side or the west side?

WEST Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

I believe that has to be one of the funniest things i've read in a long time. I just laughed like a moron.

BTW, im flying to Florida thursday too. What airline?

lol

Continental...never flew with them before

tell me why this bitch decides to continue driving like a maniac and almost hit me?

im making a K turn , now mind u this woman if far away from me, then i mean she can clearly see me do this and refuses to slow down and as i get out of reverse and back into drive the bitch is like a foot away from hitting me and continues yelling at me, wtf is wrong w people today????? can they not slow down for 2 effin seconds to let someone turn around!!!!!:cuss:

Guest onisakura
WEST Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

lol

Continental...never flew with them before

Eh they're ok. Not nearly as bad as American Airlines which i'm flying. They are such a pain in the ass!! Have fun on the west coast. Are you gonna be around for conference at all?