Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what kind of phone do you have?

I got a Sprint Touchpoint...looked cool when I bought it...now its a dinasour compared to others. I like sprint's service and i'm definitely not changing my # so I guess I'll just buy a sprint phone once my contract expires. the new sanyo 5000 looks soo hot...can't wait till the $500 price-tag drops.

Originally posted by dolik

I got a Sprint Touchpoint...looked cool when I bought it...now its a dinasour compared to others.

I wanted to get the Touchpoint because it had a caller ID screen on the outside and it was a flip phone too :) But I have a Nokia instead.

(Bored as hell)

Got a Nokia 8860......okay....3 words for ya.....PIECE OF SHIT......looks nice.....really small......but the reception sucks and the battery dies every 5 minutes....sorry, just needed to vent.

:mad::laugh::mad:

Originally posted by ob1

(Bored as hell)

Got a Nokia 8860......okay....3 words for ya.....PIECE OF SHIT......looks nice.....really small......but the reception sucks and the battery dies every 5 minutes....sorry, just needed to vent.

:mad::laugh::mad:

the battery on the v-phone lasts not much longer than that...oh, the problems created by evolved technology...

right now i have an ericsson cf768 (its a small grey flip phone, but was also available in yellow or blue)

it was really cheap, but the reception is fantastic. the ringer blows, and the screen is really tiny. the battery lasts forever. its been dying ever since the flip portion fell off, and since voicestream does not carry any parts for it (its discontinued) i need to buy a new phone. right now im eyeing the t28w, mostly because i can use it in europe (for about 20c/min to call anywhere in the world) when i go there in the fall

:hump: