Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picking up girls/guys at clubs

bkissa

i was talking to sum guy in the sf chat and he was like completely :eek: when i told him i never hook up w/ guys in clubs. he was telling me that if you are not there to hook up you should not even be there because there's no other reason to go and that the sole purpose behind clubs is to meet girls/guys.

i was like....:confused: . that's not why i go. what about music...dancing...chilling.

what do u think?

go for the music and the dancing and just meeting people.

and i know i am gonna get shit for this but sometimes the drugs too. club hook ups are kinda lame imo. meet a girl and chill outside the club then hook up.

whatever though to each their own.. do what you got to do i guess. not for me though.

clubbin the way it should be :

1) the sounds

2) the dancin

3) the people

4) the easy hook ups

5) drugs

i personaly go to clubs for the music and the girls. i dont go out of my way to try to hook up with girls, although its not hard at all, hell, i;m very happy wen i find a random girl to just chill wit the whole night with, even if it dont mean hookin up with em, kinda like makin a best freind for the night...

C'mon people... anyone who says it's "all" about the music is kidding themselves... Even if your favorite dj was spinning the best set of his/her career... if the crowd was annoying you, the security acting like goons, and your friends were pissing you off... it would not be a very good night.

That said... I love meeting new people when I go out. If one (or two, or three... :laugh: ) of those people happen to be a sexy mofo who I can't keep my hands off of- even better! If not- *shrug*... big deal...

Originally posted by tastyt

C'mon people... anyone who says it's "all" about the music is kidding themselves... Even if your favorite dj was spinning the best set of his/her career... if the crowd was annoying you, the security acting like goons, and your friends were pissing you off... it would not be a very good night.

Granted, no doubt. But still...it's not all about the groping, either, you know?

Tasty... keep yo hands offa LMs ass... thats for sure.

No, I go for the dancing, music, to see my friends. I don't go to hook up specifically because i really wouldn't *want* to hook up with the people i *could* hook up with. The way I figure it, the people i want to meet, i won't meet randonly in a club.

Remember, it took a BB and alot of chatting before i got to meet you, and thats the way i like it.

Now that I know ya though...? Wanna hook up?

:D jk

Originally posted by bkissa

i was talking to sum guy in the sf chat and he was like completely :eek: when i told him i never hook up w/ guys in clubs. he was telling me that if you are not there to hook up you should not even be there because there's no other reason to go and that the sole purpose behind clubs is to meet girls/guys.

i was like....:confused: . that's not why i go. what about music...dancing...chilling.

what do u think?

. . that dude was probably the one with the roid backnee, sportin the shiny shirt that could double as an airport landging marker . . .

. . . Everybody give it up for Guido Tee's . . . :laugh:

I used to go for the hook ups when I first started clubbing. I go mostly for the music and dancing now. I mean, it's not like I'm totally oblivious to the girls there. I do hook up sometimes. But it's pointless i think if your going to just hook up. like someone else said before it's pointless to spend the whole night walking around looking to hook up with someone. You dont get to enjoy everything that's around you.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I tried to pick up this girl in a club once, but she was kind of heavy so I dropped her.I have never tried the picking up girls in a club thing since.:blank:

HAHAHHAHAHAAAA OMGGGG BRYAN U COME UP WITH THE BEST RESPONSES I SWEAR OMGGG

I SERIOUSLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD HAHA

sweat.gifhmm3grin2orange.gifxxrotflmao.gif