Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, how long does it take for you to cum??

badssc

NMN, I am your elder, so I'd be glad to give you some tips that worked well for my ladies in my past. :hat:

Darkvixen,

Hey, tell us all the tips.

I wanta say thanks to a couple of people ---

NMN ... remember when you posted about that time around last Decemeber when you went down on that chick during her t.... of the month. ....... did the same thing here two weekends ago, folllowed up by the most amazing sx. Sex during a girl's t of the month is amazing. Good post dude.

Deepanal - Sat night did the certs thing you posted about. Good times. But I hated the flavor of that certs. Good post dude.

I don't know if any other ladies have this problem, but since I'm on birth control pills it takes forever to get off if at all & I've noticed my sex drive has went down dramatically. I don't even have the desire to pleasure myself.

There's got to be a better way!!

Guest gabo
I don't know if any other ladies have this problem, but since I'm on birth control pills it takes forever to get off if at all & I've noticed my sex drive has went down dramatically. I don't even have the desire to pleasure myself.

There's got to be a better way!!

I hate hearing women losing their sex drive.

Maybe you could try a different pill or maybe talk to your man about doing what it takes to get you in the mood.

to answer the question, i can make myself come in just a few minutes (shortest time - probably 2.). i'm also always multi-orgasmic when it comes to being all by myself, and it seems that i find different places and different kinds of orgasms almost every time :woah: . i'm super-lucky in that, and if this continues, i might just start to think that finding a romantic relationship will be totally unnecessary :tongue::laugh2: . when it comes to guys and sex, it's a different story.

i've never come from penetration alone, so there's a big fat "no" on that one. but i have from my last bf going down on me, though i still needed to assist him with that :blank: . i guess that took a while... to be fair, i haven't had an incredible amount of experience, but i do feel that, for all the success i have on my own, i should be able to enjoy sex more than i do :( .

I hate hearing women losing their sex drive.

Maybe you could try a different pill or maybe talk to your man about doing what it takes to get you in the mood.

My man does try, but it's hard to compete with the strong hormones in those pills & either way all of those pills have some type of hormone in it that's going to affect the libido.

When I wasn't on them I was able to cum from being on top & on bottom!

Even though i've experienced both sides of being sexual (wanting & not wanting), it's weird but I'm not as frustrated as a guy would be if he couldn't get off.

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Ladies, how long does i... 02-09-2005 08:55 AM i'm with you. i think we should be able to talk about anything; i certainly do. props to you. - weyes

:laugh: alright, this is getting out of control now :laugh:

Hi NMN. Hows ur day?