Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more random tidbits:

~I trip over myself for guys who love to do things I wouldnt expect (I guess you can say the romantic type)(i.e. my friend dropped a rose in my mailbox at work after him and i had a fight)

~I am absolutely ridiculous when it comes to helping people...I tend to do things my friends smack me for when they find out about it.( i.e. gave my ex's ex who was pregnant with my ex's child..which was conceived while we were together...money so she can go to the obgyn)

~Ive never had chicken pox...I've had shingles which unfortunately is a much worse replacement of chicken pox

~One of my favorite songs at the moment is "Bring me to life" by Evanescence

I am a partial vegetarian ( I eat chicken, turkey and fish)

~I've been told I have an addiction to shoes, shirts and handbags...personally I dont know how you can ever have too much clothing

:tongue:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

All my money has to be in the same direction and in order...like singles in the front, then fives, tens, twentys, fifties, etc...

Also, all my radio stations must be programmed in numerical order...like slot number one 97.1, then 100.3, then 103.5...I CANNOT have them out of order...The volume controls must always be at an even number...like 8, 10, 12 NEVER AN ODD NUMBER!!!!!!!

**I talk in my sleep sometimes

**My boyfriend always kisses my forehead, both my cheeks and my lips before I go to bed, I cant sleep otherwise

**Anytime I am hungryduring the night I always cut up an apple and eat it with cheese.

**I can do the BEST FKN CARLTON dance impression you will ever see in your life

People call me a freak for always having my volume on an even number... Thank god there are more of you. I have some defense now. :laugh:

Originally posted by Reeni

yeah when ppl come to my house there in shock

by my cd collections

Same here. I listen to everything except Country.

People always question how I can have a collection of Elton John, Billy Joel, Shaggy, Danny Tenaglia, and Eminem.

Of course I have different CD Books for all different genres. But you never know what I am going to pull up to your house listening to. I can pull up listening to Eminem and leave listening to 106.7. Go figure. :D

-I was unanamously voted CLASS CLOWN in high school senior year

-On my class trip to Florida...i prank called the teachers hotel room at 2am and fucked with them and threatened their life while my friend Dominic was smokin up in the bathroom and laughing his ass off in the background..at which point i had to hang up.

-I played the Alto Sax for 3 years

-As much as i love and am into electronica...i am obscessed with the music group, Queen, since im little.

-I am double jointed

-I almost died like last summer while in the hospitalv(long story we won't talk about..good news is..is that im healthy as a horse)

-Im a size 11 1/2 shoe

-I like my coffee light and sweet (same as my women ;) )

-There is nothing in the world that makes me happier than a Glazed or Vanilla icing glazed Krispy Kreme donut

-I have never been in love (though the one girl i think i did love..i never got a chance to tell :( )

-I'm a dj. I spin techno/tech-house

-According to my doctor, i have an excess production of Adrenaline from my Adrenal glands (which can be good and bad...good for those needful times ;) ...bad cause im always edgy and ready to do something destructive)

Originally posted by quoth

-I was unanamously voted CLASS CLOWN in high school senior year

-According to my doctor, i have an excess production of Adrenaline from my Adrenal glands (which can be good and bad...good for those needful times ;) ...bad cause im always edgy and ready to do something destructive)

I am not surprised about either of these... :laugh:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

That is THE BEST SHOW...remember how obsessed we were?? I cant wait until it starts again!!!!!! :D :D :D

hell yeh ..i love that show ..used to have party at the crib for it ..ahaha....ummm her namis brooke...but i dont wanna jinx it..so shhhhh

i used to collect trolls when i was younger... i have a trunk full of them ;)

i was 1 of 4nominated best looking senior year of high school... only nominated though.. didnt get voted but :isok:;)

ive been babysitting my next door neighbors kids since the 1st one was born 4 years ago.. now theres 2 (paige & hunter)

i went to catholic school for 8 years

i bartend at a family owned/operated lounge in jersey

i have a fear of flying/clostrophobia (sp)

i LOVE poohbear

Originally posted by linabina

i LOVE poohbear

I got a free POOH stuffed animal around X-mas time when I went shopping for my nephews and they gave them out free when you spent $100 or more. I am not much of a fan of pooh. But I must say. It makes a comfy pillow when I am laying on my couch. :D

I always save the roses my boyfriend gives me (he usually gives me one at a time, and they are always so unique looking)...I love how they look all dried out....

3 years ago, I was driving home from the city (at like 6 am) - Completely rolling my face off - I got pulled over for doing 50 in a 25 mph zone....The cop made me get out of the car, searched it, called another cop to the scene, questioned me, etc...But somehow I got him to start flirting w/me and he actually let me go without even writing a ticket....I don't even know if he realized I was fucked up or not, but I just thank my lucky stars I got off...:worry:

Phewwww ;)

i have an obsession with fashion magazines and at one point had like a hundred stacked in my closet and room... i'm still obsessed but i get rid of most of them now (except vogue, i save those), i rip out looks and articles that i like...

i got voted nicest eyes senior year

i love audrey hepburn and any movie she's ever been in

i had my hair permed when i was 8 (which you're really not supposed to have at that age)

during high school i wanted to go to college for psychology and do something in that field... i even took a summer course at NYU the summer before my senior year... i changed my mind when i applied to schools and decided i want to do something business related

i've never been to the statue of liberty

Originally posted by deeelite1

I can make my elbow pop out and make it look like its broken.

May seem useless, but i like that fact that I can make people queezy when I show it to them.

i can make a hole above each arpimt right where my arms meet my shoulders...my roomate gets freaked out about it, but i love it also :D