Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas' Next New Hotspot!

lalate

Oh baby!

Inside Word:

>> Over 22,000 sq feet

>> Extremely upscale dining + nightclub (format you see in SOBE, LA and NY, just bigger scale)

>> Expected to be one of the biggest competitors to Pure.

>Want Hookups? :type:

> What's the name? ......... :D

Find out in just a few weeks, coming September. Stay tuned :rock:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Jason and I wanted to know if this new club is looking for any barbacks? I have experience in the food serving business and also with barbacking. I can be reached by email at jasoin8221@gmail.com. I live in Vegas near the strip and I am currently looking for work. I'm 26 and if you want send a response to my profile feel free.

Thanks,

Jason

My name is Jason and I wanted to know if this new club is looking for any barbacks? I have experience in the food serving business and also with barbacking. I can be reached by email at jasoin8221@gmail.com. I live in Vegas near the strip and I am currently looking for work. I'm 26 and if you want send a response to my profile feel free.

Thanks,

Jason

pm me. I'll tell you the club.

Are you talking about the new club that will be taking the place of la bete once the remodel is done later this summer????

NOT la bete. But the club has since this thread been mentioned in other threads, so its great to see how in the mix we all are :rock:

Tao has a good name for itself in NY and expect it to bring in a good crowd here. It's going to be a restaurant, lounge, nightclub and convention space all in one.

Jet is the one opening at Mirage and Empire Ballroom is going to be at Utopia. I am looking forward to those three opening up.

It'll be nice to have a couple more power players here in town.

Tao is Venetian and comes from NYC.

However, its format follows a style that is extremely successful in Los Angeles, just on a larger scale - extremely upscale dining fused with a nightlfe experience. The venue will be huge (over 20K sq feet) and yes, which we predict may become one of Vegas next #1 venues. Opening (tent.) for September. Visiting in Sept? :type:

CROBAR in Vegas?

They're coming, but not for awhile. The club is going to be at the Aladdin/Planet Hollywood, but renovations additions to that hotel, which will include construction of the club, will not be starting until late this year or next year.